***k alot of women, I've got the potential ;). It will just be a big release of accepting myself, and not so much the actual part of ****ing.
Just being close to someone for "real".
But I've actully started not to give a shit lately, seeing how I hit the gym 5 times per week now. I makes me lose ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 12 matches
- Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:39 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What is the first thing you're gonna do after you're cured?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4236
- Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:29 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bloated stomach
- Replies: 14
- Views: 12731
- Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dating
- Replies: 25
- Views: 11816
- Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bloated stomach
- Replies: 14
- Views: 12731
- Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bloated stomach
- Replies: 14
- Views: 12731
Bloated stomach
I've since I got BB 6-7 years ago had a bloated stomach. I went to the doc's to get this checked out and they found nothing beside me having a loose sphincer below my throat and above my stomach (I don't know the medical term). They told me I had GERD and got put on medication. Problem was that I ...
Update. I saw that she got a new bf after 5 months of breaking up with me. I got sad and all that, I had her as a goal after being "cured" as I said before and now it just all collapsed.
When I saw the update that she was with a new bf I decided to buy a train ticket right away, I couldn't take the ...
When I saw the update that she was with a new bf I decided to buy a train ticket right away, I couldn't take the ...
Compor, it was a long distance relationship.
it was 6 weeks since the last time I saw her and then when I came to visit she just did this.
I've just gone back to my old life, which I knew would happen. Depressed and feeling insecure about bb. But it's like I opened up and got accepted and now it's ...
it was 6 weeks since the last time I saw her and then when I came to visit she just did this.
I've just gone back to my old life, which I knew would happen. Depressed and feeling insecure about bb. But it's like I opened up and got accepted and now it's ...
A story
So after 6 years of having bb I met a girl. Somehow she fell in love with me even though I'd bb.
But I'd to move away and it became a long distance relationship. Everyday since I'd this problem I think of my breath, but she made me stop thinking about it.
But then about 4 months ago she stopped ...
But I'd to move away and it became a long distance relationship. Everyday since I'd this problem I think of my breath, but she made me stop thinking about it.
But then about 4 months ago she stopped ...
- Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:10 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Back of tongue odor causes and corrections
- Replies: 30
- Views: 13435
- Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:39 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: "WISDOM" teeth
- Replies: 45
- Views: 20491
- Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:25 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: "WISDOM" teeth
- Replies: 45
- Views: 20491
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.