THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 116 matches
- Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:38 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I KNOW EXTACTLY WHY I HAVE BB I KNOW MY CURE
- Replies: 47
- Views: 18736
- Gender:
Re: I KNOW EXTACTLY WHY I HAVE BB I KNOW MY CURE
Here's an update guys as I lay in my bed sick as ever. I'm experiencing the die off symptoms and it's really bad. I've been taking a pills so far for a month I just started taking the liquid solution. my God I'm having nausea I'm extremely dizzy my head is literally spinning I can barely walk a ...
- Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I KNOW EXTACTLY WHY I HAVE BB I KNOW MY CURE
- Replies: 47
- Views: 18736
- Gender:
Re: I KNOW EXTACTLY WHY I HAVE BB I KNOW MY CURE
Also stay away from potatoes they're absolutely horrible for yeast they feed it.
- Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I KNOW EXTACTLY WHY I HAVE BB I KNOW MY CURE
- Replies: 47
- Views: 18736
- Gender:
Re: I KNOW EXTACTLY WHY I HAVE BB I KNOW MY CURE
I found this very helpful https://draxe.com/candida-diet/
Here is the liquid one
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00854KP ... 1I42&psc=1
Tea tree toothpaste
0ahUKEwi19_CKnrrXAhWCv1QKHeZ9AjMQgTYIxQY
Here is the liquid one
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00854KP ... 1I42&psc=1
Tea tree toothpaste
0ahUKEwi19_CKnrrXAhWCv1QKHeZ9AjMQgTYIxQY
- Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I KNOW EXTACTLY WHY I HAVE BB I KNOW MY CURE
- Replies: 47
- Views: 18736
- Gender:
Re: I KNOW EXTACTLY WHY I HAVE BB I KNOW MY CURE
hello everyone just a little update on how I'm doing I'm still taking the pills. I have added a new product it's a liquid candida overgrowth killer I will link the the product so you guys can click on it,and go check it out. I believe they have over a thousand reviews on Amazon honestly to me it ...
- Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I KNOW EXTACTLY WHY I HAVE BB I KNOW MY CURE
- Replies: 47
- Views: 18736
- Gender:
Re: I KNOW EXTACTLY WHY I HAVE BB I KNOW MY CURE
I’m starting to think my problem is candida as well. My problem seemed to have started after drinking heavily for a period of time, eating out constantly (sugars, yeast, all the bad stuff candida loves) and taking a strong antibiotic. Do you think it could be it? I’ve started taking oil of oregano ...
- Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:35 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I KNOW EXTACTLY WHY I HAVE BB I KNOW MY CURE
- Replies: 47
- Views: 18736
- Gender:
Re: I KNOW EXTACTLY WHY I HAVE BB I KNOW MY CURE
How do we post a new topic here? I cannot find any options to do it. I'm opening the website in mobile. I did post new topics here before the site looked different back then.
I always forget where to go when post a new topic trust me I search the website for the 30 minutes before I actually find ...
I always forget where to go when post a new topic trust me I search the website for the 30 minutes before I actually find ...
- Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:32 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I KNOW EXTACTLY WHY I HAVE BB I KNOW MY CURE
- Replies: 47
- Views: 18736
- Gender:
Re: I KNOW EXTACTLY WHY I HAVE BB I KNOW MY CURE
Hello everyone, I just had a couple things I want and need to say. I've had bb since 12 I'm now 25 I've tried alot of different things. I don't have the time to get on this site lying making shit up. I posted this in hopes that it would help at least ONE PERSON. If I get negativity I will erase ...
- Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:37 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I KNOW EXTACTLY WHY I HAVE BB I KNOW MY CURE
- Replies: 47
- Views: 18736
- Gender:
Re: I KNOW EXTACTLY WHY I HAVE BB I KNOW MY CURE
Hello everyone, I just had a couple things I want and need to say. I've had bb since 12 I'm now 25 I've tried alot of different things. I don't have the time to get on this site lying making shit up. I posted this in hopes that it would help at least ONE PERSON. If I get negativity I will erase this ...
- Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:28 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I KNOW EXTACTLY WHY I HAVE BB I KNOW MY CURE
- Replies: 47
- Views: 18736
- Gender:
Re: I KNOW EXTACTLY WHY I HAVE BB I KNOW MY CURE
I would also like to know the product name.
I have always thought I am more tired than most people and have several of the symptoms you mention, but i suspect pretty much all people on earth have some of those symptoms. Other than the BB/tounge improvements which is great in its own right, whats ...
I have always thought I am more tired than most people and have several of the symptoms you mention, but i suspect pretty much all people on earth have some of those symptoms. Other than the BB/tounge improvements which is great in its own right, whats ...
- Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:24 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I KNOW EXTACTLY WHY I HAVE BB I KNOW MY CURE
- Replies: 47
- Views: 18736
- Gender:
Re: I KNOW EXTACTLY WHY I HAVE BB I KNOW MY CURE
Hello everyone I'm so happy to report that I have found a cure I know exactly why I have BB and I'm in the process of curing it. So I bought pills off Amazon I've had it for months one user on here had a bad experience with it so I haven't used it until about 2 weeks ago. Guys my breath is 90 ...
- Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I KNOW EXTACTLY WHY I HAVE BB I KNOW MY CURE
- Replies: 47
- Views: 18736
- Gender:
Re: I KNOW EXTACTLY WHY I HAVE BB I KNOW MY CURE
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0158VYY ... anse&psc=1Dead wrote:Could you link the product please
- Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I KNOW EXTACTLY WHY I HAVE BB I KNOW MY CURE
- Replies: 47
- Views: 18736
- Gender:
I KNOW EXTACTLY WHY I HAVE BB I KNOW MY CURE
Hello everyone I'm so happy to report that I have found a cure I know exactly why I have BB and I'm in the process of curing it. So I bought pills off Amazon I've had it for months one user on here had a bad experience with it so I haven't used it until about 2 weeks ago. Guys my breath is 90% cured ...
- Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:09 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Maybe there are some silver linings?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3758
- Gender:
Re: Maybe there are some silver linings?
You know what I feel the same way my younger sister younger cousin friends all have slept around with multiple guys I've only slept with one who I feel I hold on to bc of my bb sorry but its the truth I know for a fact that if i didn't have this curse I would of gotten around I always wonder was it ...
- Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How to know if bb is cause by my impact wisdom teeth?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1900
- Gender:
Re: How to know if bb is cause by my impact wisdom teeth?
When I floss my WT my gums start hurting they start swelling up and the smell is what my whole mouth smells like vs when i floss the rest of my teeth they don't smell at all couple hours after I floss them again without even eating anything they smell as if I haven't flossed them in days
- Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:45 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Wisdom tooth is causing my bb
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1862
- Gender:
Re: Wisdom tooth is causing my bb
if your bb improves with the chlorine bleach then I think the problem is either your WT or your gums. you may have pockets that bacteria is living in. so maybe you need to go to a gum specialist. don't just go to a normal dentist find a gum specialist and check.
Thanks that's what I do Monday it ...
Thanks that's what I do Monday it ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.