THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 27 matches

by CherreBelle
Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:02 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Job ideas for severe halitosis suferers
Replies: 77
Views: 40806
Gender:

Re: Job ideas for severe halitosis suferers

Look for work from home jobs. Many provide equipment, you just need a working internet connection. Lots of good job leads for work from time are available on YouTube
by CherreBelle
Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:54 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What has reduced your bad breath?
Replies: 15
Views: 21231
Gender:

Re: What has reduced your bad breath?

Nothing.

It’s a special hell not knowing what is smells like. I only get reactions from strangers, not family. I’m currently stinking up an entire building by simply breathing. I wish I could smell it so I knew what to do about it or what makes it worse.
by CherreBelle
Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:28 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Unsure and helpless
Replies: 15
Views: 52077
Gender:

Re: Unsure and helpless

I could never smell my own breath but I always heard the reactions and gossiping afterwards. If it’s nasal, it’s even worse because even with your mouth closed people will still say you smell like shit. I’ve lost my well paying job and the respect of nearly everyone I had in my life prior to this ...
by CherreBelle
Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:54 pm
Forum: DAILY STORIES
Topic: White hairy tongue
Replies: 14
Views: 20375
Gender:

Re: White hairy tongue


Link to the Candida cleanse product please

I bought it physically at Vitamin Shoppe it's called Candida Cleanse by Rainbow Light, spent about $25.00 for it
Hello cherrebelle

So how was your bb? Do u still get reactions from people?

Did you also change your diet?

I still get reactions, not ...
by CherreBelle
Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:51 pm
Forum: DAILY STORIES
Topic: White hairy tongue
Replies: 14
Views: 20375
Gender:

Re: White hairy tongue


Link to the Candida cleanse product please

I bought it physically at Vitamin Shoppe it's called Candida Cleanse by Rainbow Light, spent about $25.00 for it

Hi CherreBelle

Did the Candida Cleanse also help u get rid of bad breath? And how long have u been taking it?

Thanks!!

No, it has not ...
by CherreBelle
Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:40 am
Forum: DAILY STORIES
Topic: White hairy tongue
Replies: 14
Views: 20375
Gender:

Re: White hairy tongue

Candida Cleanse twice a day keeps my tongue pink in combination with brushing 3 times daily. I can't stress enough that you have to stop drinking milk, coffee, sodas to keep this problem at bay
Link to the Candida cleanse product please

I bought it physically at Vitamin Shoppe it's called ...
by CherreBelle
Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:14 pm
Forum: DAILY STORIES
Topic: White hairy tongue
Replies: 14
Views: 20375
Gender:

Re: White hairy tongue

Candida Cleanse twice a day keeps my tongue pink in combination with brushing 3 times daily. I can't stress enough that you have to stop drinking milk, coffee, sodas to keep this problem at bay
by CherreBelle
Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:08 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: ENT specialist experiences
Replies: 5
Views: 2203
Gender:

Re: ENT specialist experiences

I went to an ENT a few years ago ive told him i had bad breath, asshole looked at my tounge with a popsicle stick for 3 seconds and said i can give you antibiotics but thats all we could do for bad breath. Idiot i wanted to punch him, even with insurance i still had to pay 120 bucks. I went to a ...
by CherreBelle
Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:59 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Rotten Egg Breath/Nasal Breath NEED HELP!
Replies: 13
Views: 5375
Gender:

Re: Rotten Egg Breath/Nasal Breath NEED HELP!

I was on augmentin following a root canal, didn't even give me a temporary relief from BB. A lot of people on this forum swear by bleach rinses, it literally worked for me only once. I continued to use it anyway, thinking that it might be be better than not using it only to find out it made my ...
by CherreBelle
Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:19 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Rotten Egg Breath/Nasal Breath NEED HELP!
Replies: 13
Views: 5375
Gender:

Re: Rotten Egg Breath/Nasal Breath NEED HELP!

I was on augmentin following a root canal, didn't even give me a temporary relief from BB. A lot of people on this forum swear by bleach rinses, it literally worked for me only once. I continued to use it anyway, thinking that it might be be better than not using it only to find out it made my ...
by CherreBelle
Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:57 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Help
Replies: 6
Views: 1896
Gender:

Re: Help

I feel deeply sorry for those of you experiencing this battle as teenagers. I'm 31 and can't begin to conceive the hell you must be experiencing, with peers and parents who ignore your pleas for help. But Nivek10 please do not harm yourself in anyway. You don't deserve this experience, none of us do ...
by CherreBelle
Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:23 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: is it possible to have bad breath even if you can’t smell it?
Replies: 6
Views: 3426
Gender:

Re: is it possible to have bad breath even if you can’t smell it?

My husband can't smell my bad breath, my kids, my mom and my brother can't either. I don't know if it's because I see them often or what but people I do not see as often absolutely smell my breath and are disgusted, they won't even speak to me face to face
by CherreBelle
Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:47 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Terrible breath feeling very suicidal!
Replies: 16
Views: 9535
Gender:

Re: Terrible breath feeling very suicidal!

I'm in the same boat, my husband's family they try to ridicule me too, I just avoid them like the plague. It's time to toughen up Morena212. We have kids, doesn't matter how shitty life is right now, sucide is not and never will be the answer. What you've got to do is constantly try different stuff ...
by CherreBelle
Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:03 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Does anyone else test their breath this way?
Replies: 7
Views: 2302
Gender:

Re: Does anyone else test their breath this way?

My husband, my brother and my mother can't smell my bad breath but the rest of the world can. They might not be lying to you, everybody can't detect it.
by CherreBelle
Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:57 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Hydrogen Peroxide works for you or not?
Replies: 2
Views: 1374
Gender:

Re: Hydrogen Peroxide works for you or not?

I experience that too which is why I don't use it everyday. It's not really meant to be used that frequently, you have to be careful because it will damage the pulp of the teeth (if that matters).
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗