THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 32 matches
- Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
- Replies: 364
- Views: 192806
- Gender:
Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Rugby UK
- Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:30 am
- Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
- Topic: A good product used recently
- Replies: 2
- Views: 41687
- Gender:
- Mon May 23, 2022 10:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally I have a diagnosis, SIBO and PND
- Replies: 23
- Views: 26579
- Gender:
Re: Finally I have a diagnosis, SIBO and PND
Hi All,
Where are all those ppl from 2010? Are they BB free?
Anyone from this post still here?
Regards
Just 4 Life
Where are all those ppl from 2010? Are they BB free?
Anyone from this post still here?
Regards
Just 4 Life
- Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:21 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How do you deal with your bb?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3266
- Gender:
Re: How do you deal with your bb?
Welcome in the club... You can live with BB but not with room filling. Room filling is changing all - you are fucked - no social life anymore. I feel your pain but remember you are not alone. After 20 years BB I believe my BB is gut related and I can use all mouthwashes but nothing will work.
Stay ...
Stay ...
- Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:25 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: White stuff on tounge
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1371
- Gender:
White stuff on tounge
Hi all,
Just saw few posts about tounge. I really believe my BB is related to white stuff on my tongue but questions is how to make it pink? Mouthwashes don't work.
I'm on vegan diet from last month and I can see some improvement but is not 100% clean.
Maybe is oral thrush? Or something like ...
Just saw few posts about tounge. I really believe my BB is related to white stuff on my tongue but questions is how to make it pink? Mouthwashes don't work.
I'm on vegan diet from last month and I can see some improvement but is not 100% clean.
Maybe is oral thrush? Or something like ...
- Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:03 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: mouthwash make my BB worse
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4517
- Gender:
mouthwash make my BB worse
Anyone noticed that mouthwash make BB stronger? I was using Corsodyl for few days and I believe it makes my breath more sticky. Maybe that's "die off" symptoms?
Regards
Just4life
Still fighting and looking for the cure...
Regards
Just4life
Still fighting and looking for the cure...
- Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:53 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Secret FB group
- Replies: 1
- Views: 941
- Gender:
Secret FB group
Group is totally private and no-one else can't see or find the group.
It's new group just created.
https://fb.me/g/4I46hVIXr/toVCv4Un?ref=share
It's new group just created.
https://fb.me/g/4I46hVIXr/toVCv4Un?ref=share
- Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:40 am
- Forum: DATING
- Topic: Looking for UK friends
- Replies: 4
- Views: 14013
- Gender:
Re: Looking for UK friends
Hi mate,
I live in the UK if you want just sent me pm.
Take care.
Just for life!
I live in the UK if you want just sent me pm.
Take care.
Just for life!
- Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:29 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Support group for POLISH people
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3128
- Gender:
Support group for POLISH people
Hi Guys,
I want to create a support group for POLISH people as some of us have difficulty with English...
So if you are polish and want to join please send me private message.
P.s
I have access to some groups in English if anyone looking for one.
All the best my friends !
Still fighting!
I want to create a support group for POLISH people as some of us have difficulty with English...
So if you are polish and want to join please send me private message.
P.s
I have access to some groups in English if anyone looking for one.
All the best my friends !
Still fighting!
- Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: concha bullosa.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1097
- Gender:
concha bullosa.
Just had my CT scan results back. Do you think concha bullosa could be BB related?
- Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:18 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: breathinstitute.co.uk/
- Replies: 19
- Views: 3712
- Gender:
Re: breathinstitute.co.uk/
I know one guy who went there. He get treatment plan ( prescriptions and diet plan). He is BB free at the moment but is too early say for 100% because is still taking antibiotics. We will see when treatment is finish.
I'm not saying they are good or bad - maybe is just wasted money but we get to ...
I'm not saying they are good or bad - maybe is just wasted money but we get to ...
- Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: breathinstitute.co.uk/
- Replies: 19
- Views: 3712
- Gender:
Re: breathinstitute.co.uk/
Thanks for your opinion. Just don't know any more what to do... Looking for help or solutions. Don't want to live like this anymore 
Regards
Just4life
Regards
Just4life
- Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:29 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: breathinstitute.co.uk/
- Replies: 19
- Views: 3712
- Gender:
Re: https://www.breathinstitute.co.uk/
Hi again,
I do not know much about it. I know they do testing and give treatment for what they find. There is three appointments all across three months. I live near London and I may go to check... If I go I will let you know.
Regards
Just4life
Stay strong and positive...
I do not know much about it. I know they do testing and give treatment for what they find. There is three appointments all across three months. I live near London and I may go to check... If I go I will let you know.
Regards
Just4life
Stay strong and positive...
- Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: breathinstitute.co.uk/
- Replies: 19
- Views: 3712
- Gender:
Re: https://www.breathinstitute.co.uk/
I think they do but I'm looking for any reviews or opinions before I go there. I heard it is bit expensive (£1000) but not sure.
Regards
Just4life
Stay strong and positive...
Regards
Just4life
Stay strong and positive...
- Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: breathinstitute.co.uk/
- Replies: 19
- Views: 3712
- Gender:
breathinstitute.co.uk/
Hallo all,
After I tried everything I can say nothing works for me.
My next step is to ask for help in breathinstitute.co.uk
Any of you try there? Any opinions?
Regards
Just4life
Stay strong and positive...
After I tried everything I can say nothing works for me.
My next step is to ask for help in breathinstitute.co.uk
Any of you try there? Any opinions?
Regards
Just4life
Stay strong and positive...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.