Hi all,
Just saw few posts about tounge. I really believe my BB is related to white stuff on my tongue but questions is how to make it pink? Mouthwashes don't work.
I'm on vegan diet from last month and I can see some improvement but is not 100% clean.
Maybe is oral thrush? Or something like candidia?
This white tongue make me crazy.
Regards
Just 4 Life
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
White stuff on tounge
White stuff on tounge
- Attachments
-
- IMG_20220223_235214.jpg (190.52 KiB) Viewed 1371 times
Re: White stuff on tounge
Tongue looks clean to me.
Life can hold you down when you’re not looking up
Re: White stuff on tounge
Nuh, looks pink to me.Just4life wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:25 am Hi all,
Just saw few posts about tounge. I really believe my BB is related to white stuff on my tongue but questions is how to make it pink? Mouthwashes don't work.
I'm on vegan diet from last month and I can see some improvement but is not 100% clean.
Maybe is oral thrush? Or something like candidia?
This white tongue make me crazy.
Regards
Just 4 Life
Re: White stuff on tounge
No it isn't. First, your tongue is clean and pink. You've not seen real tongue coating yet.Just4life wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:25 am Hi all,
Just saw few posts about tounge. I really believe my BB is related to white stuff on my tongue but questions is how to make it pink? Mouthwashes don't work.
I'm on vegan diet from last month and I can see some improvement but is not 100% clean.
Maybe is oral thrush? Or something like candidia?
This white tongue make me crazy.
Regards
Just 4 Life
Secondly Glycerin and Borax and Nystatin oral suspension (used separately- totally independent) gets rid of tongue coating for a couple of days. In thoes days BB still there. Tongue coating if any isn't your problem
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.