THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

White stuff on tounge

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Just4life
Newbie
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:01 pm
Gender:

White stuff on tounge

Post by Just4life »

Hi all,

Just saw few posts about tounge. I really believe my BB is related to white stuff on my tongue but questions is how to make it pink? Mouthwashes don't work.

I'm on vegan diet from last month and I can see some improvement but is not 100% clean.

Maybe is oral thrush? Or something like candidia?
This white tongue make me crazy.

Regards

Just 4 Life
Attachments
IMG_20220223_235214.jpg
IMG_20220223_235214.jpg (190.52 KiB) Viewed 1374 times
User avatar
Grunge
Junior
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:14 pm
Gender:

Re: White stuff on tounge

Post by Grunge »

Tongue looks clean to me.
Life can hold you down when you’re not looking up
Stevian
Junior
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:12 pm

Re: White stuff on tounge

Post by Stevian »

Just4life wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:25 am Hi all,

Just saw few posts about tounge. I really believe my BB is related to white stuff on my tongue but questions is how to make it pink? Mouthwashes don't work.

I'm on vegan diet from last month and I can see some improvement but is not 100% clean.

Maybe is oral thrush? Or something like candidia?
This white tongue make me crazy.

Regards

Just 4 Life
Nuh, looks pink to me.
Tee
Newbie
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:05 pm

Re: White stuff on tounge

Post by Tee »

Just4life wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:25 am Hi all,

Just saw few posts about tounge. I really believe my BB is related to white stuff on my tongue but questions is how to make it pink? Mouthwashes don't work.

I'm on vegan diet from last month and I can see some improvement but is not 100% clean.

Maybe is oral thrush? Or something like candidia?
This white tongue make me crazy.

Regards

Just 4 Life
No it isn't. First, your tongue is clean and pink. You've not seen real tongue coating yet.

Secondly Glycerin and Borax and Nystatin oral suspension (used separately- totally independent) gets rid of tongue coating for a couple of days. In thoes days BB still there. Tongue coating if any isn't your problem
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗