THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 14 matches
- Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:27 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Interesting
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1995
- Gender:
Re: Interesting
Yeah I found that cooler temperatures cause the smell to not be as noticeable, while warmer temps tend to cause the smell to linger in a larger radius. I went to the ENT again today, and she prescribed me some really strong mouthwash that I have to use for 2 weeks, I'm hoping this will help with my ...
- Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ENT said there was nothing wrong with my Adenoids or Tonsils, what now
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1610
- Gender:
Re: ENT said there was nothing wrong with my Adenoids or Tonsils, what now
You really should do CT scan of your sinuses if you have nasal odor. Also you can check if your adenoids smell by rubbing them with your finger and smell it
Wouldn't I have to have a reason do a CT scan, I don't have any blocked feeling in my nose, or any symptoms of a sinus infection, so I dont ...
Wouldn't I have to have a reason do a CT scan, I don't have any blocked feeling in my nose, or any symptoms of a sinus infection, so I dont ...
- Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ENT said there was nothing wrong with my Adenoids or Tonsils, what now
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1610
- Gender:
Re: ENT said there was nothing wrong with my Adenoids or Tonsils, what now
You could try getting a second opinion from another ENT if you have the means for it, sometimes some doctors spot issues that can perhaps be overlooked by others, why do you think the bb is definitely from the adenoids and tonsils? Is there a clear smell to them or tonsil stones and such? Also do ...
- Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ENT said there was nothing wrong with my Adenoids or Tonsils, what now
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1610
- Gender:
ENT said there was nothing wrong with my Adenoids or Tonsils, what now
So I went to the ENT today, told him about my bad breath and nasal odor and how I think the problem is coming from the adenoid area, he checked it out with an endoscope and said everything looked fine. I was so sure that my adenoids were infected or had tonsil stones in them, but I guess not. I don ...
- Wed May 23, 2018 5:15 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm only 17, so would my health insurance cover an endoscopy?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 970
- Gender:
Re: I'm only 17, so would my health insurance cover an endoscopy?
I do want to visit an ENT, but I was wondering if I would have to pay for a nasofibrolaryngoscopy myself, or if my health insurance would cover it.
- Mon May 21, 2018 12:36 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm only 17, so would my health insurance cover an endoscopy?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 970
- Gender:
I'm only 17, so would my health insurance cover an endoscopy?
I have come to a conclusion that my bb and nasal odor is not caused by anything intestinal, but is in fact coming from somewhere in my nasal area. I have come down to two possible causes; adenoid tonsil stones or an impacted wisdom tooth. The reason I feel that it is adenoid tonsil stones is because ...
- Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:05 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I need advice on how to deal with my depression and anger cause by my fecal nasal odor and bb
- Replies: 24
- Views: 4951
- Gender:
I need advice on how to deal with my depression and anger cause by my fecal nasal odor and bb
Hi guys, some of you may have already seen my previous posts, but anways, I'm a 17 year old senior in highschool dealing with fecal/sulphur nasal odor and bad breath. I have become so antisocial because of this curse and I cant be myself anymore. I have completely stopped talking to all of my ...
- Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Food passing through my system too fast, wondering if it's related to my bb and nasal odor.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 726
- Gender:
Food passing through my system too fast, wondering if it's related to my bb and nasal odor.
I suffer from fecal nose odor and bad breath. Yesterday, I had eaten corn with my dinner, about 2 hours later I had a bowel movement and there was some corn in there, and I had not eaten any corn in two weeks until yesterday. I dont think food is supposed to pass through the digestive system that ...
- Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:50 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Carrots seem to lessen my bad breath and nasal odor
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1371
- Gender:
Carrots seem to lessen my bad breath and nasal odor
For some reason, evertime I eat raw carrots, my nasal odor and bad breath is reduced greatly, not fully, but at least by 80%. I was wondering if this has happened to someone else, or if there are chemicals in carrots that suprress odor producing bacteria.
- Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:55 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone know how to fix fecal/sulfur/fart breath and nasal odor?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1341
- Gender:
Re: Anyone know how to fix fecal/sulfur/fart breath and nasal odor?
For frequent bowlmovment eat lots of fruit. and try avoiding milk products and see if that improves anything.
Test the smell coming from teeth by smelling the floss after every tooth.
You are only 17 maybe hormones running amock. Did you try the spoontest/licking wrist?
What is the spoon test ...
Test the smell coming from teeth by smelling the floss after every tooth.
You are only 17 maybe hormones running amock. Did you try the spoontest/licking wrist?
What is the spoon test ...
- Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:57 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I have a fecal/sulfur/fart odor coming out of my nose and mouth
- Replies: 14
- Views: 9099
- Gender:
Re: I have a fecal/sulfur/fart odor coming out of my nose and mouth
LOL there are many crazy things...how you stay with this for 2years without consult the doctors? Also why your family never tell you what happened and what they can do to help you to get your life back? Candida? Auto-cure?wtf?
So,your story is like mine,first just from mounth then to the nose too ...
So,your story is like mine,first just from mounth then to the nose too ...
- Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone know how to fix fecal/sulfur/fart breath and nasal odor?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1341
- Gender:
Anyone know how to fix fecal/sulfur/fart breath and nasal odor?
Was wondering of anyone knew how to treat foul smelling breath/nasal breath. I'm currently 17 and have been dealing with the room filling nasal odor for about 1 and a 1/2 years now and bad breath in general for 4 years. ](*,) Gets pretty embarrassing when I here people saying I smell like shit ...
- Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:40 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I have a fecal/sulfur/fart odor coming out of my nose and mouth
- Replies: 14
- Views: 9099
- Gender:
Re: I have a fecal/sulfur/fart odor coming out of my nose and mouth
I have been suffering from a foul fecal/sulfur smell coming out of my nose and mouth for about 1 and a 1/2 years now. It started with only being bad breath which began about 4 years ago, I'm currently 17. I have good oral hygiene, brush, floss, rinse. My dentist hasn't found any dental related ...
- Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:41 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I have a fecal/sulfur/fart odor coming out of my nose and mouth
- Replies: 14
- Views: 9099
- Gender:
I have a fecal/sulfur/fart odor coming out of my nose and mouth
I have been suffering from a foul fecal/sulfur smell coming out of my nose and mouth for about 1 and a 1/2 years now. It started with only being bad breath which began about 4 years ago, I'm currently 17. I have good oral hygiene, brush, floss, rinse. My dentist hasn't found any dental related ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.