THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 45 matches
- Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:01 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Look after your mental health!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3855
- Gender:
Re: Look after your mental health!
Yes it is a humiliating condition to have but i can think of plenty of actually harmful and dangerous/life threatening medical conditions that one could have instead.
hell of a silver lining.
Yeah I'd rather have cancer than be cursed all my life with this torturous shit, at least you ...
- Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:56 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How insufferable is bb?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1923
- Gender:
How insufferable is bb?
Whenever I dress the way I like, girls approach me and I have to pretend I don't see them.
So to prevent embarrassment for both me and them,I always have to dress down like a bum.
The question is they seem to notice my bad smell (coughing, noises from nose, etc) but still get close to me, do they ...
So to prevent embarrassment for both me and them,I always have to dress down like a bum.
The question is they seem to notice my bad smell (coughing, noises from nose, etc) but still get close to me, do they ...
- Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
- Replies: 364
- Views: 192816
- Gender:
Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Me, Southeast Asia
- Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How do you know it's your bad breath and not body odor?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2805
- Gender:
Re: How do you know it's your bad breath and not body odor?
Saliva test is one of the easy ways.
Take your finger all the way to back of the tongue (near the throat) and very gently scrape the surface with your finger nail to pick a sample of your saliva.
Let it dry on your finger and then smell it. VIOLA !!!
As I've mentioned here https://www ...
- Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:23 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How do you know it's your bad breath and not body odor?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2805
- Gender:
How do you know it's your bad breath and not body odor?
I mean without someone else carefully helps smell your bad breath apart from your body odor there's just no way to tell, self-diagnose is next to impossible; I've met many normal people whose breath smelled worse than mine when talking close, and many posters on this site had someone confirm that ...
- Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:35 am
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: Bad breath during nose surgery.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 17342
- Gender:
Re: Bad breath during nose surgery.
Was the surgery FESS (Functional endoscopic sinus surgery)? I'm contemplating one too as the drugs didn't help at all
Please report if your bb decreases after some time.
Currently I've lost my appetite so fasting is relatively easy
Extra note: this may sound extraordinarily disgusting, but try ...
Please report if your bb decreases after some time.
Currently I've lost my appetite so fasting is relatively easy
Extra note: this may sound extraordinarily disgusting, but try ...
- Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:49 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Please help!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1962
- Gender:
Re: Please help!
I'm sorry
- Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:57 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My tongue doesn't smell this morning
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4604
- Gender:
Re: My tongue doesn't smell this morning
hello harvestor, what brand of mint free toothpaste are you using? I still cant find one for adults here in our place (only for kids/babies). In my case, using mint-free toothpaste lessen my bb smell like 25%, 60% is from food choices, other 15% some gum sections still smell but they got fewer and ...
- Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:22 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Symptoms
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1703
- Gender:
Re: Symptoms
Just curious.. What are your symptoms you are dealing with besides bb? like digestive issues (ibs, constipation, acid reflux), nasal (sinus infection, sinusitis) even skin issues like acne, eczema.
Since long ago: sinus infection, deviated septum, gastritis
New: Gerd, acne. It might have ...
- Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What if it's from the lungs?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3088
- Gender:
Re: What if it's from the lungs?
I don't even know, I've become numb from much of the internal pain if it exists, like when they diagnosed me GERD which is new but I don't feel anything different from years ago
- Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:28 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What if it's from the lungs?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3088
- Gender:
Re: What if it's from the lungs?
I have seen 2 lung specialists. 1 ordered some general blood tests. Another said lungs won't cause bad breath.
The lungs can't cause bad breath but when you have stomach and gut issues, the smell can spread to the lungs. Read about leaky gut and bad breath
No, the lungs definitely can ...
- Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My tongue doesn't smell this morning
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4604
- Gender:
Re: My tongue doesn't smell this morning
I try so many things at once I don't know where to start
And the smell is on off
Today it's off again
I'm trying to narrow them down
Could you perhaps list those things so we can compare?
How is your tongue looking?
Switching to mint free natural toothpaste
Oral probiotics
Semi vegan diet ...
- Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:25 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What if it's from the lungs?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3088
- Gender:
What if it's from the lungs?
I always suspected them of being the culprit, but since as far as I knew there was no way to measure or practically cure it, I have been putting it aside
So, any ideas?
So, any ideas?
- Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What is this white stuff in my mouth after brushing?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2910
- Gender:
Re: What is this white stuff in my mouth after brushing?
Seems like natural toothpaste still shreds my mouth when it has mint as an ingredient
Doesn't happen with a coconut oil flavored one
So it's fine for now
Doesn't happen with a coconut oil flavored one
So it's fine for now
- Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My tongue doesn't smell this morning
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4604
- Gender:
Re: My tongue doesn't smell this morning
How accurate is this method? I think my BB used to be worse when I can smell own saliva smell.
But recently I'm doing a soda diet. My saliva reeks of the typical saliva smell. Surprisingly, I don't get more reactions this time.
As mentioned in my previous thread, it's not reliable https://www ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.