i have the same weird smell with u.
do u have some little gas bubbles in your tongue?
do u have post nasal drop?
do u cause other to cough?
tell me more about your condition
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 21 matches
- Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:38 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: weird metallic maybe fishy smell
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6068
- Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:42 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: atrophic rhinitis
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2875
wfr,
All types of rhinitis cause bad breath and I've been saying that for a while but people didn't really take it seriously (see my allergy thread). Allergies (which is a very common cause for rhinitis) have so persistent symptoms that we have, we need to look more into it. Sinus problems, nasal ...
All types of rhinitis cause bad breath and I've been saying that for a while but people didn't really take it seriously (see my allergy thread). Allergies (which is a very common cause for rhinitis) have so persistent symptoms that we have, we need to look more into it. Sinus problems, nasal ...
- Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:13 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Today at class
- Replies: 19
- Views: 5978
- Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:40 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: have many tiny colorless gas bubbles on your tongue?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1219
have many tiny colorless gas bubbles on your tongue?
sometimes the gas bubbles distributed in U shaped in tongue.
just wonder do anyone have the same observation with me
just wonder do anyone have the same observation with me
- Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:18 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: write down your symptom and the treatment u try
- Replies: 17
- Views: 6408
- Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:19 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: write down your symptom and the treatment u try
- Replies: 17
- Views: 6408
- Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:41 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: identify the bad gas u exhaled and make a gas mask?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3795
- Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:38 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: identify the bad gas u exhaled and make a gas mask?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3795
- Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:30 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: identify the bad gas u exhaled and make a gas mask?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3795
identify the bad gas u exhaled and make a gas mask?
i am not trying to joke around.
if u don't want to read, just skip this topic.please do not blame me.
with halitosis, truely we are affecting others.
so maybe if we cannot find the cure immediately
we can make a gas mask
the gas mask don't neccessarily a big one
it can be a packet of substance ...
if u don't want to read, just skip this topic.please do not blame me.
with halitosis, truely we are affecting others.
so maybe if we cannot find the cure immediately
we can make a gas mask
the gas mask don't neccessarily a big one
it can be a packet of substance ...
- Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:13 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: "Xtreme fatigue"
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3165
- Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: write down your symptom and the treatment u try
- Replies: 17
- Views: 6408
- Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: fecal breath
- Replies: 24
- Views: 9401
- Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:05 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: fresh breath clinic in canada
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1661
- Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: how can i have the strength to live on
- Replies: 20
- Views: 7439
We have family in hong kong which we visit almost every year. Last year I visited an ENT over there who couldn't help me. During my stay there I payed attention to others, who might have had the same problem, but found none. When I was sitting in a bus or using subway, people sometimes coughed and ...
- Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:50 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: how can i have the strength to live on
- Replies: 20
- Views: 7439
Re: it's the way it is and they way you look at it...
I know the pain of all of this; and I know that we can deal with a lot of pain. 30 people on a bus staring...hmm...what would I do?
I know you are probably not American/ and I don't detect Californian (since we rarely take the bus); but I would probably yell, "what the ***k are you looking at?"
I ...
I know you are probably not American/ and I don't detect Californian (since we rarely take the bus); but I would probably yell, "what the ***k are you looking at?"
I ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.