You take Oregano Oil everyday ? Isn't that kind of dangerous for destroying even more your microbiome diversity ?
I agree, I also have a lot of doubts. But still, some people got cured of SIBO using these herbal antmicrobials, so it might have a positive impact on bb.
I think it's going to depend ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 43 matches
- Fri Jan 24, 2025 8:27 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I Got Cured of a 10 Year Chronic Bad Breath
- Replies: 27
- Views: 38197
- Thu Jan 23, 2025 10:26 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I Got Cured of a 10 Year Chronic Bad Breath
- Replies: 27
- Views: 38197
Re: How I Got Cured of a 10 Year Chronic Bad Breath
I agree with Jimmie. It’s bs. Your stool has bacteria in it. Klebsiella, E. coli, enterobacter. You can’t kill the bacteria in your stool with oregano. Happy his post were removed. I don’t believe winter soldier either. It doesn’t make scientific sense.
I don't know if this guy was a scammer or ...
- Sat May 18, 2024 1:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured After 22 Long Years - Success Story
- Replies: 13
- Views: 39884
Re: Cured After 22 Long Years - Success Story
I saw your post on reddit and was happy you found a cure.
But dangeolgau is right, your links are all affiliated, if anyone buy the products with your links, you get $$$
I'm not saying you're a scam, maybe you really cured your bb and wanted to share the products while getting some money, but you ...
But dangeolgau is right, your links are all affiliated, if anyone buy the products with your links, you get $$$
I'm not saying you're a scam, maybe you really cured your bb and wanted to share the products while getting some money, but you ...
Re: Im cured
I have to share with you guys what I experienced during the last 2 months and how related it is to this post.
I have mouth/nasal fecal bb (the worst kind), and last month I went to holidays. I wanted to try to relax 100% so I tried diaphragmatic breathing. What I did is whenever I was doing ...
Re: Im cured
I have to share with you guys what I experienced during the last 2 months and how related it is to this post.
I have mouth/nasal fecal bb (the worst kind), and last month I went to holidays. I wanted to try to relax 100% so I tried diaphragmatic breathing. What I did is whenever I was doing nothing ...
I have mouth/nasal fecal bb (the worst kind), and last month I went to holidays. I wanted to try to relax 100% so I tried diaphragmatic breathing. What I did is whenever I was doing nothing ...
- Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:51 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Try This!!!!!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2362
Re: Try This!!!!!
Congratulations on finding a way to reduce bb.
So the main source of your bb seems to be your throat. Did you have nasal bb also ?
Biofilm in the throat make me think about Raymond's breathing method, did you try it ?
I feel like the source of bb for most of us is the throat.
So the main source of your bb seems to be your throat. Did you have nasal bb also ?
Biofilm in the throat make me think about Raymond's breathing method, did you try it ?
I feel like the source of bb for most of us is the throat.
- Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anybody know the explanation to this
- Replies: 18
- Views: 9656
Re: Anybody know the explanation to this
Update with Saccharomyces Boulardii :
I wanted to increase the dosage of that yeast but this supplement is so expensive. So I started cultivating my own Saccharomyces boulardii by putting some into an apple juice bottle.
Now I am still taking my 4 capsules + I am drinking a little bit of my new ...
- Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I think this is actually working!!
- Replies: 32
- Views: 12204
Re: I think this is actually working!!
I understand better
But the thing with taking probiotics is that it's never permanant and it can't colonize the gut and the mouth permanently.
At least you found a solution for your bb even if you have to take probiotics your whole life.
But the thing with taking probiotics is that it's never permanant and it can't colonize the gut and the mouth permanently.
At least you found a solution for your bb even if you have to take probiotics your whole life.
- Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:18 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I think this is actually working!!
- Replies: 32
- Views: 12204
Re: I think this is actually working!!
@spyr, I’ve read and have been told that’s there’s a specific order you need to take these things in. First one month of the Carifree to kill the bacteria, then start the probiotics. Another option was to use the Carifree and then space the probiotics dose hours later so it all won’t get killed. I ...
- Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:02 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I think this is actually working!!
- Replies: 32
- Views: 12204
Re: I think this is actually working!!
That's really interesting, the only thing that has ever helped for my bad breath is actually saccharomyces boulardii, and I absolutely don't know why. I know that for most of people here, this yeast doesn't help at all.
You are using Candida Cleansing while taking Saccharomyces Boulardii, which is ...
You are using Candida Cleansing while taking Saccharomyces Boulardii, which is ...
- Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Molybdenum supplementation seems to be my solution
- Replies: 35
- Views: 56779
Re: Molybdenum supplementation seems to be my solution
Did other people got cured with high dosage of Molybdenum ?
I tried it for 2 weeks and it didn't make any effect at all so I completely stopped taking it.
I tried it for 2 weeks and it didn't make any effect at all so I completely stopped taking it.
- Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:02 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Why does stress make it worse?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3361
Re: Why does stress make it worse?
The most easy link is stress dry your mouth and lower saliva levels increase your bb but can be anything else, if you don't have a diagnosis is hard to tell.
It's actually true, but it might be even deeper than that.
I have room filling bb and sometimes when there are strong reactions I try to ...
- Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:40 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Iced-Cold drinks the culprit? What Chinese medicine has to say
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2759
Re: Iced-Cold drinks the culprit? What Chinese medicine has to say
What I don't find logic about this theory is humans by nature always drank fresh drinking water sources which are always cold (and very different from body temperature).
Yes maybe water with ice cubes can have an impact but normal cold drinking water shouldn't be harmful at all
Yes maybe water with ice cubes can have an impact but normal cold drinking water shouldn't be harmful at all
- Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:28 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Molybdenum supplementation seems to be my solution
- Replies: 35
- Views: 56779
Re: Molybdenum supplementation seems to be my solution
Since I know when my breath is particularly bad, I pretty much avoid all contact during those times, and I flood my mouth with breath spray and breath strips when I'm forced to have any contact lol. On really bad days, I would get those random comments from people sitting 10 feet away in ...
- Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:35 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Molybdenum supplementation seems to be my solution
- Replies: 35
- Views: 56779
Re: Molybdenum supplementation seems to be my solution
I will consider getting a scan indeed.
Okay so you can smell your bad breath just by breathing with your nose, but did you get reactions, like really bad reactions ? Did you get the well-known "who farted" reaction while you don't even speak ?
I can't smell my nasal bb myself so I only rely on ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.