THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 7 matches

by Newyork
Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:00 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: NYC meet up?
Replies: 6
Views: 3535

Re: NYC meet up?


Hey there,

Not from New York but I understand your frustration trying to meet people. I don't get it. Like we all are here for the same issue but yet haven't met anyone. I am willing to travel to meet people honestly. Do you have sociol media or something. Maybe discord so we can chat?


Yeah ...
by Newyork
Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:30 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: NYC meet up?
Replies: 6
Views: 3535

NYC meet up?

I’ve posted before and had some responses but never actually had anyone meet up to confirm bb with. I live in nyc and would really like to meet with someone to confirm the level of bb we have. If you are at all ashamed of your bb or think this will be awkward, I guarantee you it won’t I just want to ...
by Newyork
Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:20 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Excited to get lab results & acutal causes of bb Bristle Health
Replies: 16
Views: 4779

Re: Excited to get lab results & acutal causes of bb Bristle Health



I have a question?
Has anyone on this site ever personally met another person who suffers from Halitosis? I have not - and I find that rather odd !! Or are we a rare breed?


I think they were doing some meeting once but no one care about it anymore, I wrote many postes here to meet but nothing ...
by Newyork
Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:29 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Meet up nyc or Jersey?
Replies: 5
Views: 1433

Re: Meet up nyc or Jersey?

RaspberryPeach wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:44 pm Do we know when the meet up date is? I can meet in NYC.
Tbh still working on it they’re a little far out so it’s been a little tough but I’ll Pm you
by Newyork
Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:29 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Meet up nyc or Jersey?
Replies: 5
Views: 1433

Re: Meet up nyc or Jersey?

dem wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:26 pm hi , I live in Massachusetts I'll be happy to meet ya anywhere in the east cost ,New York or jersey
Ok sounds good man, I’ll message you aswell
by Newyork
Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:53 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Meet up nyc or Jersey?
Replies: 5
Views: 1433

Re: Meet up nyc or Jersey?

Stillsearching wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:07 pm I’m in Vermont but could meet somewhere in nyc. Also have family in jersey
Ok awesome just messaged you
by Newyork
Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:00 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Meet up nyc or Jersey?
Replies: 5
Views: 1433

Meet up nyc or Jersey?

Hey been on this site for awhile really helpful with a lot of the tips I’ve seen. I haven’t had any of my family confirm my bb they all I guess have gotten used to it. Was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up to confirm this issue with? I know I have it but just don’t know how bad or if it’s all ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗