THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 24 matches

by Julián.free
Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:51 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Stop eating CARBS!!!!!
Replies: 8
Views: 5224

Re: Stop eating CARBS!!!!!

What exactly is your diet? Would you tell me the vegetables or fruits you eat?
by Julián.free
Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:37 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Im cured
Replies: 49
Views: 74604

Re: Im cured

Is it still noticeable when you swallow? Extend the stomach for how long?
by Julián.free
Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:05 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I NEED ADVICE
Replies: 21
Views: 8850

Re: I NEED ADVICE

Do you still take this treatment? How long did it take to give results? Best regards
by Julián.free
Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:38 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Im cured
Replies: 49
Views: 74604

Re: Im cured

You say it can be Lpr/reflux, but you don't follow any kind of diet? You even say you have gastritis. Should we follow a diet as well? Sorry for my English
by Julián.free
Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:41 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Im cured
Replies: 49
Views: 74604

Re: Im cured

The same thing happens to me when I swallow food. So the solution was to correct the posture? Do you follow any treatment or diet? I find it great that you tell your experience and try to help people. I was diagnosed with LPR and acid reflux so I understand the symptoms you say (mucus in the throat)
by Julián.free
Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:00 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Im cured
Replies: 49
Views: 74604

Re: Im cured

How do you know you're without bb?
by Julián.free
Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:35 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Persistent Sulfur smell.
Replies: 2
Views: 2045

Re: Persistent Sulfur smell.

Are you dieting?
by Julián.free
Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:54 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Im cured
Replies: 49
Views: 74604

Re: Im cured

What diets?
by Julián.free
Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:34 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Im cured
Replies: 49
Views: 74604

Re: Im cured

Grunge but your bb has improved unlike previous years?
by Julián.free
Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:11 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.
Replies: 85
Views: 160991

Re: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.

What do you eat? Fatty food?
by Julián.free
Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:28 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Im cured
Replies: 49
Views: 74604

Re: Im cured

I'm really happy. How do you continue?
by Julián.free
Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:44 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Hope
Replies: 27
Views: 6301

Re: Hope

Gerd if it can be the cause. There is a reflux called solitary reflux, this causes inflammation in the stomach and esophagus without causing typical symptoms (Burning, pressure, pain) .
Atypical are:
White tongue
Excess phlegm in the throat
Hoarse voice (laryngitis)
Inflammation of the esophagus ...
by Julián.free
Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:58 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nasal bb help needed!! I cant live like this
Replies: 11
Views: 3365

Re: Nasal bb help needed!! I cant live like this

What is your usual diet like? And how many Milligrams of nexium are you taking? I am taking omeprazole 40mg. Every time I swallow people, they start coughing or touching their noses
by Julián.free
Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:38 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nasal bb help needed!! I cant live like this
Replies: 11
Views: 3365

Re: Nasal bb help needed!! I cant live like this

Exactly the same thing happens to me. The smell is very strong when I swallow saliva. I was also diagnosed with reflux. What medications are you taking? Are you following a diet?
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗