This post is my cry for help.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Persistent Sulfur smell.
Persistent Sulfur smell.
I 19 Male have had bad breath for 5 years. Got my tonsils removed in 2021 and STILL HAVE BAD BREATH. Tried all kinds of mouthwash and toothpaste and still nothing works. I drank different herbal stuff hoping for a miracle but none worked. Been on Keto and Low carb diet but still no change to my bad breath. I have room filling bad breath. Found out that diluted bleach works great for some of us so I tried it. Mouth feels better, tongue is pink BUT STILL SULFUR SMELL THAT I CANT SEEM TO SHAKE OFF.
This post is my cry for help.
This post is my cry for help.
-
Julián.free
- Newbie
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:47 am
Re: Persistent Sulfur smell.
Are you dieting?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.