THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Persistent Sulfur smell.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
SunGod
Total Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:19 am
Location: Sint Maarten
Gender:

Persistent Sulfur smell.

Post by SunGod »

I 19 Male have had bad breath for 5 years. Got my tonsils removed in 2021 and STILL HAVE BAD BREATH. Tried all kinds of mouthwash and toothpaste and still nothing works. I drank different herbal stuff hoping for a miracle but none worked. Been on Keto and Low carb diet but still no change to my bad breath. I have room filling bad breath. Found out that diluted bleach works great for some of us so I tried it. Mouth feels better, tongue is pink BUT STILL SULFUR SMELL THAT I CANT SEEM TO SHAKE OFF. ](*,)

This post is my cry for help.
Julián.free
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:47 am

Re: Persistent Sulfur smell.

Post by Julián.free »

Are you dieting?
User avatar
SunGod
Total Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:19 am
Location: Sint Maarten
Gender:

Re: Persistent Sulfur smell.

Post by SunGod »

Nope.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗