THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 12 matches

by Lotusflower
Thu May 23, 2024 3:19 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I thought this was it
Replies: 1
Views: 11929
Gender:

Re: I thought this was it

I heard a lot about oregano oil too! we gotta keep trying!!
by Lotusflower
Thu May 23, 2024 3:15 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Support group
Replies: 6
Views: 9204
Gender:

Re: Support group

awesome idea! would love to join!!
by Lotusflower
Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:01 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I am making progress and need to share!!!
Replies: 4
Views: 5305
Gender:

Re: I am making progress and need to share!!!

this helps so much. thanks for sharing.
by Lotusflower
Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:03 am
Forum: DATING
Topic: Bored
Replies: 4
Views: 12443
Gender:

Re: Bored

Hi! I'm bored too. would love to talk to people who are struggling with the same problem. :)
by Lotusflower
Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:58 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Told my ex I'll probably die before 35 and it looks like it'll happen for sure
Replies: 11
Views: 18173
Gender:

Re: Told my ex I'll probably die before 35 and it looks like it'll happen for sure

I feel you. It is tough. How do you manage to go grocery shopping? I can't even do that anymore..
by Lotusflower
Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bristle Health; Chatting
Replies: 2
Views: 1664
Gender:

Re: Bristle Health; Chatting

sorry to hear this :/
by Lotusflower
Mon May 29, 2023 9:58 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Does low carb diet help?
Replies: 10
Views: 2831
Gender:

Re: Does low carb diet help?

how can we detect that bacteria in the intestine?
by Lotusflower
Mon May 29, 2023 9:38 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Does low carb diet help?
Replies: 10
Views: 2831
Gender:

Re: Does low carb diet help?

can you recommend studys or links where I can read about it more?
by Lotusflower
Sun May 28, 2023 4:10 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bristle Health; Chatting
Replies: 2
Views: 1664
Gender:

Bristle Health; Chatting

Hello there!
I've stuggled with BB for quite some time now. There is a brand out there called Bristle Health where you can send in your saliva
and they'll test your oral and gut-microbiome. Has anyone ever heard of it or is interested in it? Unfortunately they only take in patients from the U.S.
It ...
by Lotusflower
Sun May 28, 2023 10:16 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Does low carb diet help?
Replies: 10
Views: 2831
Gender:

Re: Does low carb diet help?

How do you know that? That is so surprising to me. I got the information from dentists who confirmed that the microbiome of our mouth is not in balance and when we do the finger test we actually can smell that the breath comes from the back of the tongue. There is a connection beween gut and mouth ...
by Lotusflower
Sat May 27, 2023 1:27 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Does low carb diet help?
Replies: 10
Views: 2831
Gender:

Re: Does low carb diet help?

low carb did not do much for me but give it a try.
I thought the reason for roomfilling/fecal Breath is because of the anaerobic bacteria in the back of the tongue?
by Lotusflower
Fri May 26, 2023 4:11 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Please read if you are thinking of getting a tonsilectomy
Replies: 1
Views: 1610
Gender:

Re: Please read if you are thinking of getting a tonsilectomy

That is exactly what I have experienced. I found the brand Bristle Health. You can send them your saliva and find out what kind of bad bugs are in your mouth. Hope it helps.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗