THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 21 matches
- Mon Dec 01, 2025 7:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I found a bleach mouthwash that is perfectly safe to use
- Replies: 6
- Views: 18552
Re: I found a bleach mouthwash that is perfectly safe to use
does it smell bleachy?
- Mon Dec 01, 2025 7:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What have you noticed makes it worse?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 16562
- Mon Dec 01, 2025 7:32 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What are some mean things you've heard?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 11722
Re: What are some mean things you've heard?
boyfriend one Your mouth stinks !
boyfriend two Stinkmouth !!
The second time I felt devastated. I am sadder about the fact that they have to smell my breath than sad about me having bb.
boyfriend two Stinkmouth !!
The second time I felt devastated. I am sadder about the fact that they have to smell my breath than sad about me having bb.
- Wed Aug 28, 2024 11:05 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Breath smells like poop/feces Any advice / Help would be great?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 9849
Re: Breath smells like poop/feces Any advice / Help would be great?
Beef gives me feces breath, best for me is no meat and lots of veggies.
- Sun May 19, 2024 5:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Best way to reduce bad breath naturally
- Replies: 41
- Views: 46899
Re: Best way to reduce bad breath naturally
The no oil diet is very easy, i use water, coconut milk or the oil from the fish i am preparing. Sometimes i eat chicken but meat really makes my bb worse. I love fruit and veggies.
There are a lot of yt videos that warn against seed oils.
I use my airfryer a lot.
There are a lot of yt videos that warn against seed oils.
I use my airfryer a lot.
- Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:47 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
- Replies: 364
- Views: 192740
Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Yes. Moi.
- Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hedera helix extract work for me!
- Replies: 30
- Views: 28801
Re: Hedera helix extract work for me!
Are you sure this is not an advertisement?
- Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured but Scarred!!!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 9014
Re: Cured but Scarred!!!
Wonderful story. But your life is not over you are still young enough to enjoy it. Looking forward to your solution. I still have not find any cure.
- Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Does anyone know how the user "mauricio" was cured?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 10754
Re: Does anyone know how the user "mauricio" was cured?
See reddit, i think he posted there in the bb subreddit. Google it.
- Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:55 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Idk how much more I can take
- Replies: 2
- Views: 13281
Re: Idk how much more I can take
Same here, single with kids, last boyfriend called me stink mouth. Keep fighting.
- Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:11 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Sinus Nebulizing cured me
- Replies: 57
- Views: 70242
Re: Sinus Nebulizing cured me
Can i use this for the nebulizing? https://www.amazon.com/Navage-Nasal-Irr ... op?ie=UTF8
- Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:10 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Ever met someone with chronic bb?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 15666
Re: Ever met someone with chronic bb?
Never met anyone with bb.
- Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:12 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Can a decayed tooth cause BB?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3377
Re: Can a decayed tooth cause BB?
It can but it doesnot have to. An ex of mine had really bad teeth and his mouth never smelled. He has dentures now. Actually i have never smelled bb on other people.
- Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Can anyone else not smell their breath?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3770
Re: Can anyone else not smell their breath?
I smell my breath in the morning, and if the smell of food lingers in my mouth I also know it smells. But other people can smell it better than I can smell it. I would love to have a halitosis meter.
- Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Help and advice please! Potential oral issue?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3526
Re: Help and advice please! Potential oral issue?
Very smart of you to go see a dentist. Ask away, a good dentist will help you out.
You need to determine if the bb is only coming from your mouth or also throat stomach and nose. Search away in this forum.
I myself just lost my boy friend of two years, I cried five weeks straight. He called me ...
You need to determine if the bb is only coming from your mouth or also throat stomach and nose. Search away in this forum.
I myself just lost my boy friend of two years, I cried five weeks straight. He called me ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.