THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by bb.be.gone
Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:10 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 5/2010 Journal Applied and Environmental Microbiology
Replies: 0
Views: 831

5/2010 Journal Applied and Environmental Microbiology

I thought I'd post this, sorry if it's a repost. its made me feel better knowing someone out there understands what I believe is my problem and are hopefully still looking into a possible cure..

My halitosis started when I had two teeth I had neglected, the filling in each tooth had fallen out and ...
by bb.be.gone
Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:20 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Other symptoms?
Replies: 10
Views: 3842

Other symptoms?

Has anyone else got other symptoms that could be related to halitosis?

I've been reading alot on candida overgrowth recently and after reading about all the symptoms its got me thinking about all my other problems that could possibly be connected. I've tried to treat these things individualy to no ...
by bb.be.gone
Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:01 pm
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: CB12 any good?
Replies: 6
Views: 25773

CB12 any good?

I watched an advert on this yesterday, i've since read some very positive reviews has anyone tried it?

Is it any good?


Contains zinc acetate and chlorhexidine

http://www.ppdentistry.com/dental-clini ... -mouthwash
by bb.be.gone
Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:44 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: 7 Years and counting!
Replies: 6
Views: 3304

check wisdoms and tonsils?

Before removing wisdoms my tongue is always white. A white tongue indicates the amount of anaerobic bacteria in your gums/body.

Tonsils are ok according to the ENT but I do have one wisdom tooth that my dentist mentioned was slightly impacted but he said it wasn't a ...
by bb.be.gone
Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:29 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: 7 Years and counting!
Replies: 6
Views: 3304

7 Years and counting!

Hello fellow sufferers!
Like many of you I’ve been trying to find a cure for this terrible illness for over seven years.I've tried a lot of methods mentioned on this site to no avail.

My halitosis started when I had two teeth I had neglected, the filling in each tooth had fallen out and it took ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗