THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 6 matches
- Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:50 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lick Test
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3032
Lick Test
To figure out if they have bad breath some people lick their wrist and the back of their hand and then wait for it to dry and smell it. For those of you who do this, how strong is the odor when you smell it? I tried it and I think I can smell something but it is hard to tell and it is definitely not ...
- Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:45 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Smart Mouth.
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1049
Smart Mouth.
Recently, my bb has seemingly gotten a lot worse. They way I can tell is that I have a horrible metallic taste in my mouth at all times and it is stronger than normal. I used SmartMouth for 3 months. Not sure to what extent it helped, but it is certainly not helping anymore. Is it possible that ...
- Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Grapefruit Seed Extract?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5646
yikes, i hope you are staying away from the grape seed extract then. I was reading somewhere on here that most grape fruit seed extract actually has toxic chemicals in it that are added when it is being synthesized. that is probably what is causing you to break out. think i might skip grapefruit ...
- Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:35 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Grapefruit Seed Extract?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5646
Grapefruit Seed Extract?
Sorry for the additional post, but I just remembered a few more question I had.
Can anyone tell me the deal with Grapefruit Seed Extract? For Example, what is it, what kind to buy, how to take it and does it actually help.
Also, has anyone tried gargling with baking soda? Does that seem to help ...
Can anyone tell me the deal with Grapefruit Seed Extract? For Example, what is it, what kind to buy, how to take it and does it actually help.
Also, has anyone tried gargling with baking soda? Does that seem to help ...
- Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:26 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Metallic Taste and other Questions
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2146
Metallic Taste and other Questions
Hi all, I have several questions. I would appreciate any information anyone has
1) Does a metallic taste in the mouth always signal bb. I have a metallic taste in my mouth pretty much all time, I believe it is from PND. Tried Sinus irrigation but it actually seemed to make the PND and taste worse ...
1) Does a metallic taste in the mouth always signal bb. I have a metallic taste in my mouth pretty much all time, I believe it is from PND. Tried Sinus irrigation but it actually seemed to make the PND and taste worse ...
- Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dating
- Replies: 25
- Views: 11841
Was just browsing this board for the first time and saw this thread and it really struck a chord with me. A while back I got out of a long-term relationship. I am at the point where I want to start dating again, but my confidence with women is basically zero because of fear of bb. Fairly sure I have ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.