THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 10 matches
- Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Missing member
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1796
- Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:54 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What are the Best Products?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2411
- Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My dental cleaning
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4747
I really appreciate all your help Laura. I read on this forum that Peridex is also availabale in a alcohol free version. Ive been researching online and cant find any mention of one. It looks like this wash is not available non-alcoholic. Im goign to try it wit hthe alcohol just to see, knowing that ...
- Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My dental cleaning
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4747
My dental cleaning
I went for a dental cleaning today. When I arrived, I joked with the dental hygenist that its been two years sinc emy last cleaning. She said, "try 4 years." I was shocked. This long time since my last last cleaning wasnt good since i was goign to approach my dentist today and ask him about bad ...
- Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:07 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: salivarius
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1338
salivarius
Just when im getting excited about salivarius, I read that waitingforrelief's problem returned and even became worse. Is this something that everyone who has tried the salivarius has experienced?
shiloh
shiloh
- Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Peridex and chlorhexidine
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2833
- Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Peridex and chlorhexidine
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2833
Peridex and chlorhexidine
Ive been reading about chlorhexidine and its effect on BB and it seems to have some good results. I have a dentist appointment thisTuesday and I am going to finally have a talk wthi him about my BB problem. Is it worth asking him about peridex? Has peridex worked for anyone? How about this Dentyl ph ...
- Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:32 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Which Toothpaste is best?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2420
- Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:30 am
- Forum: EVERYTHING RELATED WITH OUR WEBSITE
- Topic: Holy cow. we got 200 unique visitors today and still there a
- Replies: 8
- Views: 19132
- Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Which Toothpaste is best?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2420
Which Toothpaste is best?
Im new to the forum. I see some of you feel that Colgate Total helps with BB. i was wondering what toothpastes are best for this. How about Tom's of Maine. Maybe the cinnamon type...ive read that cinnamon may help.
Thanks for your help.
Thanks for your help.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.