THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 61 matches
- Sun May 10, 2015 7:24 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How do I get rid of bad breath from stomach.
- Replies: 24
- Views: 8504
Okay I definitely don't need HCI supplements. It has only made my acid reflux worse. I thought I was producing too little, but I'm producing too much. Taking HCI made me produce a lot more and I think I should see a doctor asap! My esophagus not only has gotten narrower, but also I no longer can ...
- Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How do I get rid of bad breath from stomach.
- Replies: 24
- Views: 8504
How do I get rid of bad breath from stomach.
I finally found out the source of my bad breath after 5 years. My bad breath is definitely coming from the stomach due to acid reflux and I got tested for Helicobacter pylori it came back negative. Although it still comes from the stomach. My symptoms are constipation, indigestion, feels like food ...
- Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:36 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What Helped My Dry Mouth?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 14318
Dry Mouth to Saliva
I'm back and found that my dry mouth was definitely due to an electrolyte imbalance and I've fixed that and I'm relieved. However, thanks to years of dry mouth that cause my bad breath. It's going to be hard getting rid of it.
- Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:58 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What Helped My Dry Mouth?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 14318
What Helped My Dry Mouth?
My Battle to Curing Dry Mouth:
I used to suffer from mild anxiety a bit in my teens. Which I feel caused my dry mouth in the first place. I don't quite remember because dry mouth and bad breath kind of sneak on me. I remember hearing my doctor saying I was very low on my electrolytes. I tried ...
I used to suffer from mild anxiety a bit in my teens. Which I feel caused my dry mouth in the first place. I don't quite remember because dry mouth and bad breath kind of sneak on me. I remember hearing my doctor saying I was very low on my electrolytes. I tried ...
- Fri May 17, 2013 12:23 am
- Forum: EVERYTHING RELATED WITH OUR WEBSITE
- Topic: Dry mouth
- Replies: 8
- Views: 20047
That's been my main problem since a senior in high school. I usually use Green Tea with ginseng and honey from the store to help me with that and brush my teeth with baking soda tooth paste. I'm thinking it has a lot to do with my body been acidity because I have acid reflux. So really trying to get ...
- Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:32 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Even in church?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 22340
Hi thanatos,
I definitely understand. I live with my parents still and I am force to go to church sometimes. I want to go to church, but the smell come out my nose and people react alot and its also a small church do people can smell it quickly. I sometimes have to hold my head down a little just ...
I definitely understand. I live with my parents still and I am force to go to church sometimes. I want to go to church, but the smell come out my nose and people react alot and its also a small church do people can smell it quickly. I sometimes have to hold my head down a little just ...
- Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:45 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Im joining the reserves soon
- Replies: 2
- Views: 963
I applaud you Daniel. For doing what I couldn't do. Three years ago I tried to go to the Marines. I really wanted to go, but I thought how bad my BB was I decided to not go. I even had thoughts If i went i can cure it, because you covered for everything and the food is free from raw food to junk ...
- Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:44 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Manuka Honey
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1241
- Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:08 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Manuka Honey
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1241
Manuka Honey
Has anyone tried Manuka Honey for BB or any digestive problems. This site says it inhibits Helicobacter Pylori.
Main site : http://manukahoney.com/.
Direct Link : http://manukahoney.com/research.cfm?pag ... icle_id=19
Main site : http://manukahoney.com/.
Direct Link : http://manukahoney.com/research.cfm?pag ... icle_id=19
- Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:35 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: acid reflux
- Replies: 17
- Views: 5600
Sorry to hear you had to go through all that. Though it's good you cured it. You free. Congrats, i am inspired to keep going because of how you never gave up. How did you cured it? I'm kind of lost on what to do. My fridge has everything I am told not to eat while living with BB. I attend to school ...
- Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:03 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: acid reflux
- Replies: 17
- Views: 5600
- Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:10 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Water-fasting
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3022
Actually these type of diets can possibly help by alot. However they scare me. I am already to skinny. I heard a diet where you eat nothing else, but apples for a month for detox. Which makes sense, because apples have so many benefits. I am still trying to find that article should have bookmark it ...
- Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:56 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I'm a College Student Dealing with this Condition
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3294
- Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:01 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: ***k my family
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8813
I think my parents are selfish though. They wanted me to come out my room when company came over. What I suppose to do I mean I'm sure they don't want to be around me. At least I said hi, I mean be glad I even said that. Sometimes I think my parents are dumb or just want to make themselves look good ...
- Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:06 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Merry Christmas!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4813
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.