https://www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders/tests-esophagus-ph-test#1
I'm still preparing for this procedure which advise me Gastroenterologist. It's a 24hour test, they put some thin 2mm tube for whole day and measuring with sensors on this tube. It's not pleasent thing, but they diagnose you acid ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 35 matches
- Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: people rubbing nose when I talk with them
- Replies: 18
- Views: 4754
- Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: people rubbing nose when I talk with them
- Replies: 18
- Views: 4754
Re: people rubbing nose when I talk with them
i was writing in general abou life 
I remember test with apple cider vinegar. In the morning whn you wake up (you don't eat nothing), on empty stomatch take 1spoon of vinegar. If you get heartburn immediatelly you stomatch acid produce just fine. If not it could be a problem...
I remember test with apple cider vinegar. In the morning whn you wake up (you don't eat nothing), on empty stomatch take 1spoon of vinegar. If you get heartburn immediatelly you stomatch acid produce just fine. If not it could be a problem...
- Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: people rubbing nose when I talk with them
- Replies: 18
- Views: 4754
Re: people rubbing nose when I talk with them
You never know what the actual reason is what and why has happened to us. This is past and i dealing with current present problems....
beatine hcl is for people with no acid. I did not it, but i test my stomatch with some tests (morning on empty stomacth spoon vinegear,etc.) and i have acid enough.
beatine hcl is for people with no acid. I did not it, but i test my stomatch with some tests (morning on empty stomacth spoon vinegear,etc.) and i have acid enough.
- Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: people rubbing nose when I talk with them
- Replies: 18
- Views: 4754
Re: people rubbing nose when I talk with them
I try so many things, i don't even have will to talk about everything. I know this forum for at least 7years - but wasnt active for 6 i think...
I have diagnosed chronic gastritis, h- pyroli was not detected after tests, GERD with esophagitis
I have diagnosed chronic gastritis, h- pyroli was not detected after tests, GERD with esophagitis
- Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: people rubbing nose when I talk with them
- Replies: 18
- Views: 4754
Re: people rubbing nose when I talk with them
I could try maybe for week or 2. I think problem in my case is not mouth but much lower in digestive system. Smell that irritate others comes direcly from content of stomatch sadly..
- Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: people rubbing nose when I talk with them
- Replies: 18
- Views: 4754
Re: people rubbing nose when I talk with them
@Gluten-free
Yes I ask, and people usually just said..not a big deal, it's not huge breath (beautification of truth). I have read this, but for me this is totally not possible. I can only leave house if fell fresh in my mouth...i just couldn't imageine to go in the job just with salt water clean or ...
Yes I ask, and people usually just said..not a big deal, it's not huge breath (beautification of truth). I have read this, but for me this is totally not possible. I can only leave house if fell fresh in my mouth...i just couldn't imageine to go in the job just with salt water clean or ...
- Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: people rubbing nose when I talk with them
- Replies: 18
- Views: 4754
Re: people rubbing nose when I talk with them
Sorry for my bad english.
What I can. I could only describe this symthom. What smell do I have to trigger people rubbing nose. Something really sour i assume, something that irritating the nasal mucosa at others. This could be ACID i assume.
I also have bad taste if I gain mucus from throat back ...
What I can. I could only describe this symthom. What smell do I have to trigger people rubbing nose. Something really sour i assume, something that irritating the nasal mucosa at others. This could be ACID i assume.
I also have bad taste if I gain mucus from throat back ...
- Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:14 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: people rubbing nose when I talk with them
- Replies: 18
- Views: 4754
people rubbing nose when I talk with them
It is not imaginery, there is a pattern of almost all people i can prepare of it to touch nose.
I'm seeking someone simmilar human, who could has that kind of problem. Or. at least someone to help me diagnose or have any idea how to get rid or at least favorite this my bloody smell.
Tooth+gums are ...
I'm seeking someone simmilar human, who could has that kind of problem. Or. at least someone to help me diagnose or have any idea how to get rid or at least favorite this my bloody smell.
Tooth+gums are ...
- Tue May 28, 2013 7:16 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: esophagis candida
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1466
- Mon May 20, 2013 6:19 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How does H pylori smell like?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 65620
Anybody tried, looks like it could be diagnosed without stomatch examine...
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Prima-Home-Heli ... B005CTTZ4G
The only thing is how, sure is the test?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Prima-Home-Heli ... B005CTTZ4G
The only thing is how, sure is the test?
- Mon May 20, 2013 3:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: directly from stomatch
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2058
- Fri May 17, 2013 5:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: directly from stomatch
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2058
directly from stomatch
Guys is it possible to have smell exhausted directly from stomatch or maybe lungs...?
It's strange, i was going to a drink with friends, and ordered beer for myself(must warn, that i have diagnosed GERD)...I was drinking beer and also have chewing gum in mouth, suddenly started to burping loudly and ...
It's strange, i was going to a drink with friends, and ordered beer for myself(must warn, that i have diagnosed GERD)...I was drinking beer and also have chewing gum in mouth, suddenly started to burping loudly and ...
- Sun May 05, 2013 11:54 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: trying to find where its coming from.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1227
I was trying an "e" some once ago, the filling was good no any bb for whole night and half of next day,...or maybe it was just self consence was so big.
Problem start when drug stopped his power, i was diagnosed by gerd, and stomatch is very unfriendly to that kind of things. My stomatch acid rise ...
Problem start when drug stopped his power, i was diagnosed by gerd, and stomatch is very unfriendly to that kind of things. My stomatch acid rise ...
- Thu May 02, 2013 7:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Warning! Tonsillectomy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2134
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.