THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 19 matches

by FinallyFree
Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:13 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Finally Something That Will Help Us! READ
Replies: 38
Views: 7794

Lol! Just a little bit.
by FinallyFree
Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:54 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Finally Something That Will Help Us! READ
Replies: 38
Views: 7794

Thank goodness my husband married me for my body and my looks and not my breath. Otherwise I'd be alone, bitter, and be dating mean and combative men like you Stankie. Lol! Just kidding. I couldn't resist.
by FinallyFree
Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:49 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Finally Something That Will Help Us! READ
Replies: 38
Views: 7794

On a more helpful note. Try a method called "oil pulling", Stankie. Apparently it removes toxins from the body through the mouth. The results I am told takes longer but I guess works well. There are many other health benefits I'm told. I was doing it some years ago but got pregnant and didn't think ...
by FinallyFree
Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:37 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Finally Something That Will Help Us! READ
Replies: 38
Views: 7794

Great. Btw, be careful of the urea and arsenic that's in almost all food are sold in stores. Urea is the fertilizer and arsenic is the act of God. It's in the soil, you can't get around it.
by FinallyFree
Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:30 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Finally Something That Will Help Us! READ
Replies: 38
Views: 7794

Still here, Stinkie. I'm multitasking.
by FinallyFree
Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:27 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Finally Something That Will Help Us! READ
Replies: 38
Views: 7794

I run the business from home. I have people to do the work for me. Remember the "employee" word I mentioned earlier. I get email on my phone don't you? What do you mean by "us"? You're the only one being mean and a bit rude. Do me a favor. DON'T try SmartMouth. I don't think it will work for you ...
by FinallyFree
Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:13 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Finally Something That Will Help Us! READ
Replies: 38
Views: 7794

Ok, Stankie. However, if you need your hardwood floors refinished look us up. Www.floorhero.com. If you're in the Dallas, TX area I'll be glad to send someone over to give you a free quote. Other than that, you can visit the site and locate an authorized dealer in your area. We currently have a ...
by FinallyFree
Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:49 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Finally Something That Will Help Us! READ
Replies: 38
Views: 7794

Had no idea you were looking for me, Stankie. Next time feel free to state my name when you are talking to me. Btw, The ingredients are on the bottles of SM so that's why I didn't know someone was directing that comment at me. This is a bit much for me. I just wanted to share something that I ...
by FinallyFree
Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:44 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Finally Something That Will Help Us! READ
Replies: 38
Views: 7794

If that comment was directed at me, Stankie, I'm not an employee of the company nor am I an affiliate. The bb affliction has actually caused me to start my own floor refinishing company. I was tired of being ridiculed by my Co workers. I am actually doing very well and my employees are happy so I ...
by FinallyFree
Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:39 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Finally Something That Will Help Us! READ
Replies: 38
Views: 7794

You know, I've never thought about the zinc intake thing. I'm surely gonna look into it. I pray that its something as simple as that. Thanks again!
by FinallyFree
Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:51 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Finally Something That Will Help Us! READ
Replies: 38
Views: 7794

Thanks, halitosisux. I will surly report back in a month.
by FinallyFree
Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:48 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Finally Something That Will Help Us! READ
Replies: 38
Views: 7794

I was told that my bb could be smelled when breathing through my nose but I am not sure if that's where its coming from or from the back of my throat. I'll be sure to keep with the SM as prescribed for a month at least and get back to you all. I'm sorry if I'm wasting people's time. I just got so ...
by FinallyFree
Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:33 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Finally Something That Will Help Us! READ
Replies: 38
Views: 7794

P.s... I even quit picking my nose out of fear that I was putting bacteria from my hands in my ENT. Not that I was a chronic nose picker, I just didn't want to take any chances. I've tried just about everything. Smh
by FinallyFree
Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:28 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Finally Something That Will Help Us! READ
Replies: 38
Views: 7794

Maybe I am, Stankie. However, I've read several testimonials by people who have had chronic bb and used this product much longer than me. I guess I'm excited because for once my breath is fresh toward the end of the day instead of reverting back to the toilet that it usually is within 15 minutes or ...
by FinallyFree
Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:03 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Finally Something That Will Help Us! READ
Replies: 38
Views: 7794

I'm sorry to hear that, Jeff. I truly am. I also take a daily probiotic and in the morning, I eat a cup of Greek yogurt which is full of the "good bacteria". I do that because the Smart Mouth prevents the bad bacteria from multiplying and releasing the foul odor. So I eat the yogurt to replace it ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗