THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 32 matches

by liza22
Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:13 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Green Smoothies are the answer!
Replies: 20
Views: 17775

I gagged these done for several months. Didn't work. I'm sure it works for some people though, just not everyone. Wish it was that easy.
by liza22
Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:58 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Something to share
Replies: 146
Views: 74669

I was diagnosed 5 years ago with H. pylori with a hydrogen breath test. I think it measures gases from your gut.
by liza22
Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:15 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Bad Breath PLS HELP !! (MY Story)
Replies: 17
Views: 11157

Antibiotics kill both the bad and good bacteria. I took a ton of antibiotics for sinus infections. I regret that. My flora is so unbalanced now.
by liza22
Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:34 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Going To The Dentist ( Please Help)
Replies: 3
Views: 1772

I've been lucky enough to get dentists who are compassionate about the issue and I do let them know up front if it's a new dentist that is an issue. Sorry you had a bad experience. That is really unprofessional.
by liza22
Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:44 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My battle with bad breath and social anxiety
Replies: 11
Views: 6968

I can relate to a lot of what you said. It's a horrible problem to deal with. What does your therapist say about your BB? I went to a therapist specifically for this issue who denied I had any problem. Then one day I forgot something, went back to the office and their door and main door where ...
by liza22
Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:40 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What is HaliTest ?
Replies: 0
Views: 1281

Dr. Katz of Therabreath used to sell the same product which I purchased. You'd stick the swab in a small plastic vial containing an unknown solution after taking a mouth sample. The cotton swab turned brown and meant you had a breath problem. He no longer sells it. The Halitest was invented by the ...
by liza22
Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:45 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Don't know what to do, feel like giving up.
Replies: 16
Views: 5770

I understand the frustration. Sounds like they need to culture the drainage to see what it grows out so if there is infection you can get the right antibiotic and strength to kill the bacteria. I hope you can be seen by a specialist soon.
by liza22
Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:21 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Don't know what to do, feel like giving up.
Replies: 16
Views: 5770

Is there a possibility this could be related to your Thornwald cyst removal? I looked up a Thornwald cyst and it's in the nasopharyngeal area. Is it in the same area where you say you feel the post nasal drip. Could that area be infected and maybe pus is dripping and not PND? Is there any ...
by liza22
Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:07 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Don't know what to do, feel like giving up.
Replies: 16
Views: 5770

FedUp, I used to have the same problem you described but it was caused by nasal surgery. After surgery, my nasal cilia became atrophied and talk about smell...I would cough up mucous plugs that were half dried/half wet. They'd pool in the back of my nose and then somehow dislodge and I'd cough them ...
by liza22
Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:17 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Inferior turbinate reduction
Replies: 8
Views: 6394

Gelo, I hope your surgery goes well. I felt the same way you did about not knowing unless I had the surgery. I felt my condition was bad enough to take the risk. After the surgery I developed a horrible nasal odor (did not have nasal odor before surgery) that lingered in a room even after airing the ...
by liza22
Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:53 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: scientific balloons to capture breath sample
Replies: 2
Views: 2307

Years ago they had a personal device you could breathe into that was supposed to tell you how bad your BB was. It was similar to a breathlyzer. It measured volatile sulpher compounds.. It was under 100 but don't think it's on the market any longer. I wish they could invent a reliable device to ...
by liza22
Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:41 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Inferior turbinate reduction
Replies: 8
Views: 6394

Smart decision. You can always change your mind, but you're wise not to jump into surgery.As you probably know, turbinates filter, warm and offer resistance to air as you breathe in. Once you take that away things get a whole lot worse, including post nasal drip if you had that issue already. For ...
by liza22
Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:05 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Inferior turbinate reduction
Replies: 8
Views: 6394

Please be careful with your turbinates. I had a "partial" turbinectomy 20 years ago and it caused far worse problems. They took out too much tissue and caused a chronic problem called ozena (which means stench) or empty nose syndrome as it's called today. I used to belong to a support group for this ...
by liza22
Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:37 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My life with terrible BB and how I hopefully was cured
Replies: 14
Views: 6688

Believe--have you tried rinsing with hydrogen peroxide/water mixture (use a ratio of 50/50). That seems to give some of us a bit of relief.
by liza22
Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:27 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Good tip for white tongue
Replies: 10
Views: 6908

How much do you eat per day and is it more than once a day. Do you do it before or after meals. Glad you are having success.

The proteolytic enzyme in pineapple is called bromelain, which is also sold in tablets for digestive problems. I wonder if sucking on them would have a similar result.Thanks ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗