Jimi, for a number of reasons I'm not able to do most of the things you requested. I can only report on my usual regiment.
Okay, so last night I wanted to see if my bad breath persisted after my night time routine of brushing, tongue scraping, flossing and mini-brushing (go between brushes) and ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 20 matches
- Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:49 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: One week of feedback
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2144
- Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:15 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: One week of feedback
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2144
One week of feedback
My mom lives on the west coast while I live on the east coast. On my recent visits home, she hadn't detected too much BB on me. Well my mom is visiting me this week and while we were at the market, she asked if I was having bad breath again...I asked if she just smelled it or had it been all day ...
- Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:34 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bismuth manages my bb
- Replies: 100
- Views: 63626
- Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:55 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Does food stick between your throat and nasal cavity?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5156
- Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:44 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Wisdom Teeth Extraction Cured My Nasal Bad Breath
- Replies: 141
- Views: 152434
MS, thanks for the suggestion. I'm not sure if I'm going to try it just yet. First, I tried chlorophyll which is also an "internal deodorizer" and good god, I don't know if it was just a coincidence, but my reflux and BB doubled in horrificness. I never finished the bottle.
Second, I think my BB ...
Second, I think my BB ...
- Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:37 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Wisdom Teeth Extraction Cured My Nasal Bad Breath
- Replies: 141
- Views: 152434
tdonline how can you tell your bb smells like rotten eggs? I thin k mine is like vomit...[/quote]
I believe and my friends keep telling me this...that I do not have ongoing bad breath. What I do have is similar to farts, sadly. So I will have puffs of rotten egg/burnt/shitty odor emitting from my ...
- Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:31 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Wisdom Teeth Extraction Cured My Nasal Bad Breath
- Replies: 141
- Views: 152434
- Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:29 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Wisdom Teeth Extraction Cured My Nasal Bad Breath
- Replies: 141
- Views: 152434
- Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:12 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Wisdom Teeth Extraction Cured My Nasal Bad Breath
- Replies: 141
- Views: 152434
Since my wisdom teeth are straight and I think not impacted, (what does impacted mean anyway? ), I would have a hard time trying to convince my dentist to look into extraction. My wisdom teeth are straight and look to be normally positioned, they are not crooked or deeply embedded. Would X-rays of ...
- Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:32 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Wisdom Teeth Extraction Cured My Nasal Bad Breath
- Replies: 141
- Views: 152434
Cured, how is your BB situation now? Did the teeth extraction solve the problem for good?
I was recently at the dentist and of course, was told I didn't have bad breath. I was also told that I have all my wisdom teeth and that everything looked good. I had braces in high school and other teeth were ...
I was recently at the dentist and of course, was told I didn't have bad breath. I was also told that I have all my wisdom teeth and that everything looked good. I had braces in high school and other teeth were ...
- Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:02 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Meetups
- Replies: 0
- Views: 831
Meetups
I see that there have been meetup(s) in the UK. I enjoyed the postings on the meeting. Are there similar meetings in the US?
- Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: smell on floss
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6221
It's not uncommon. If it's persistent, you may want to see the dentist. I had one very strong odor problem and it turns out the crown around the tooth was damaged and the tooth below it had a cavity.
Aside from flossing, I also use a mini-brush (I use the GUM brand "go between") and dip the into ...
Aside from flossing, I also use a mini-brush (I use the GUM brand "go between") and dip the into ...
- Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:05 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: acid reflux
- Replies: 15
- Views: 17035
- Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:04 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Quick Remedy To Get Through The Day
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2996
I use the Neilmed bottle for irrigation. I used to use the Grossan, but it broke down after about a year. It cost close to $100. The bottle cost $4 online and about $12 when bought at the store and it comes with saline packets. The bottle works just as well as the Grossan and it's much less of a ...
- Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:26 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Colonoscopy Findings?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4467
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.