THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 157 matches
- Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:19 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured using chlorella!!!
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6988
I have started using Chlorella in the Now brand, and it's helping. Would I say it's gone or am I cured...absolutely no. I would say it decreased it by at least 50%. I'm thinking that maybe I am missing a digestive enzyme and instead of processing proteins that they petrify in me. So I just started ...
- Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Serrapeptase...Could this work for PND BB Cases
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2834
Serrapeptase...Could this work for PND BB Cases
Hey guys! Has anyone had any experience with Serrapeptase? I was reading an article on serrapeptase and found this interesting info...
Serrapeptase basically works by giving your insides a good clean up. Being a protein digesting enzyme, it helps to clear out protein deposits that are not serving ...
Serrapeptase basically works by giving your insides a good clean up. Being a protein digesting enzyme, it helps to clear out protein deposits that are not serving ...
- Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I just had an appointment with DR. Murat Aydin (edited)
- Replies: 43
- Views: 17579
- Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:16 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: A little questionare
- Replies: 15
- Views: 7043
Re: A little questionare
Friends,
I would like to learn from you,
Please answer below questions if you had tonsillectomy
1) tonsillectomy operation was made __ years ago
2) I was having halitosis compliance since __ years when surgical operation was made
3) My halitosis is healed / not healed after surgical operation ...
I would like to learn from you,
Please answer below questions if you had tonsillectomy
1) tonsillectomy operation was made __ years ago
2) I was having halitosis compliance since __ years when surgical operation was made
3) My halitosis is healed / not healed after surgical operation ...
- Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Antimicrobial benefit of low-pH
- Replies: 145
- Views: 55198
- Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Antimicrobial benefit of low-pH
- Replies: 145
- Views: 55198
Searching,
I just wanted to share my experience with you. I am one of those that have tried everything and I mean EVERYTHING! This is the first time I can say that something is helping me. I am not "cured" because I still have bad breath, but I can say that I believe it is decreased significantly ...
I just wanted to share my experience with you. I am one of those that have tried everything and I mean EVERYTHING! This is the first time I can say that something is helping me. I am not "cured" because I still have bad breath, but I can say that I believe it is decreased significantly ...
- Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Xylitol? Can it work as well as they say???
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1185
Xylitol? Can it work as well as they say???
I have come across some sites touting the benefits of xylitol. I think I am going to try and start using it to see if it can help me. I have tried everything under the sun and figure that this can't hurt! These are the sites I have read:
http://www.healingteethnaturally.com/rinsing-mouth-brushing ...
http://www.healingteethnaturally.com/rinsing-mouth-brushing ...
- Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:22 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My Update Please Read!!!
- Replies: 56
- Views: 21492
- Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chewing on garlic helpful
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3986
- Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:32 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Vitamin C will stop your bb
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4226
- Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: hypothroidism, hormonal imbalance, metabolic disorder = bb?
- Replies: 34
- Views: 28554
gymrat1,
What are you taking to help with your thyroid? I have many symptoms as you and have suspected that my thyroid is out of whack. I have had tests done, but mine were all close to normal. I have PCO and that is a hormone imbalance and all hormones are linked and if one fails the others tend ...
What are you taking to help with your thyroid? I have many symptoms as you and have suspected that my thyroid is out of whack. I have had tests done, but mine were all close to normal. I have PCO and that is a hormone imbalance and all hormones are linked and if one fails the others tend ...
- Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:49 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
- Replies: 225
- Views: 88135
- Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:32 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
- Replies: 225
- Views: 88135
I have a couple of questions. Did anyone who is trying lufenuron ever try fluconazole? If so, did the fluconazole have any effect on your breath, even if it was only temporary?
Also, to anyone who is finding that lufenuron is helping them, do you normally also suffer with nasal BB? Could there be ...
Also, to anyone who is finding that lufenuron is helping them, do you normally also suffer with nasal BB? Could there be ...
- Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:14 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
- Replies: 225
- Views: 88135
- Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:32 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
- Replies: 225
- Views: 88135
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.