I read something by Jimi a short while ago that would allow us to locate where all the BB sufferers are located using Google maps .
I live in Perth and would love to have communication with other sufferers which are in my city.
I'm sure the get togethers in the likes of NY and London have been ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 52 matches
- Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:46 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Where we live? One for Jimi.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1864
- Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:46 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Perth or other oz cities?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 898
Anyone live in Perth or other oz cities?
Would be great to talk to someone local.
There must be a few Australians out there?
There must be a few Australians out there?
- Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: MMS- miracle mineral supplement- is helping me
- Replies: 82
- Views: 45420
- Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hydrogen Peroxide Mouthwash - feedback required
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1622
Hydrogen Peroxide Mouthwash - feedback required
Over the years Hydrogen Peroxide mouthwash as been discussed on many ocassions.
Can anyone please provide me with their experiences of the pro's and con's of using it.
Your feedback is much appreciated.
Thanks
Can anyone please provide me with their experiences of the pro's and con's of using it.
Your feedback is much appreciated.
Thanks
- Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How chick peas halped with my bad breath
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6350
Thankyou for this information on chick peas.
I believe BB sufferers are deficient in some sort of vitamin or mineral.
By keeping our bodies at optimum health then we reduce our BB.
If we can further reduce BB by increasing certain vitamins and minerals such as B9 in chick peas then I will definately ...
I believe BB sufferers are deficient in some sort of vitamin or mineral.
By keeping our bodies at optimum health then we reduce our BB.
If we can further reduce BB by increasing certain vitamins and minerals such as B9 in chick peas then I will definately ...
- Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:39 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Appendix removed?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 7568
- Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Where can i get copper copper chlorophyllin?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6884
- Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:07 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
- Replies: 364
- Views: 192906
- Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Copper levels - off the chart
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1334
Copper levels - off the chart
I have just been tested for my mineral levels and my copper levels were off the chart.
Out of the hundreds of tests I have had over the years I believe I maybe onto something?
I have started taking perscribed vitamins to hopefully balance it out.
If anyone has anything to add it will be much ...
Out of the hundreds of tests I have had over the years I believe I maybe onto something?
I have started taking perscribed vitamins to hopefully balance it out.
If anyone has anything to add it will be much ...
- Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:45 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: question for the health nuts
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1648
- Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:11 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: bb and bowel movements
- Replies: 12
- Views: 11450
- Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:35 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: good article on microbes in our body
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2229
- Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:48 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Sure Cure over time!! Time to clense
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5814
- Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Sure Cure over time!! Time to clense
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5814
- Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Sure Cure over time!! Time to clense
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5814
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.