I found three treatments that have proven to be great :
PHLOE- Bowel Health- made from Kwiwifruit
Candibactin. AR
Candibactin -BR
Been taking for one week . So far really good results. Got them from Dr. Hoffman.com. All bout mid 30.$$$. Really , reduced ordor. So far so great. Will post again ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 107 matches
- Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:21 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: People Who think they have Bacterial Overgrowth of Small Int
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1277
- Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Matcha Tea
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1295
Matcha Tea
Just wondering if anybody used Matcha Tea. A friend had this diet book "17 Day Diet" and the author a Dr. Moreno suggests drinking Matcha Tea to kill bad breath. Has anyone used this tea ? He also stated it has to be pure Matcha to work ... not the cheap stuff ? FYI
- Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: LIvionex New Product
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1580
LIvionex New Product
Hi All,
Just saw this on CBS news. New product that breaks down
biofilm. Livionex... tooth gel . Studies completed by ADA prove it to work, unlike tooth paste works very differently. They have a very good web site.
JIMI - get them to take an ad on the site ???
I just ordered it 20.00 for a tube ...
Just saw this on CBS news. New product that breaks down
biofilm. Livionex... tooth gel . Studies completed by ADA prove it to work, unlike tooth paste works very differently. They have a very good web site.
JIMI - get them to take an ad on the site ???
I just ordered it 20.00 for a tube ...
- Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Vitamin D 3
- Replies: 21
- Views: 15805
Vitamin D
It is a help , but you have to take a mega dose. Forgot to take it yesterday ..... it was not good ..went to a party ... needless to say no body wanted to talk with me.
- Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Vitamin D 3
- Replies: 21
- Views: 15805
Vitamin D
I been having some nice progress. So has my mother who had the same problem. I put her on D 3, she is also doing much better.
- Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Rhubarb Mouthwash
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3317
Rhubarb Mouthwash
Has anyone seen D., Oz, where this doctor wrote a book on natural healing. His recipe for a natural very effective mouth wash was VODKA and Rhubarb , you put it in a jar for 2 weeks and then use it after brushing as a mouth wash. Anyway , just FYI. Making some today ! Let ya know !
- Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:12 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Vitamin D 3
- Replies: 21
- Views: 15805
Poop Doc
For those members who suffer from constipation. I saw this program with Doug Kaufman. If you email Poop Doc .com they will send you 10 free pills of the product. So I did it, 2 days later I had 10 pills. It works, if you follow the directions. So , I just thought I would pass the word on. Free , is ...
- Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Vitamin D 3
- Replies: 21
- Views: 15805
Vitamin D 3
So I went to the doctor for my yearly physical and blood work. Vitamin D, was very, very low. Went on 2,000 mg a day of D/3 from trader Joe's.
On Monday I forgot if I took it and I took 2,000 mg more. Went to work, it was the freshest breath I had in years. Everyone was talking to me close up, no ...
On Monday I forgot if I took it and I took 2,000 mg more. Went to work, it was the freshest breath I had in years. Everyone was talking to me close up, no ...
- Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:36 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What Helped My Dry Mouth?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 14314
Dimethylsulfide
Hey Guy's,
I think we should really look into this dimethylsulfide
issue it could be very helpful to all. Many of us are giving off this odor as opposed to mercaptans, or in addition to ). I know we have some ace researchers here on the forum. We really have not been researching lately we have to ...
I think we should really look into this dimethylsulfide
issue it could be very helpful to all. Many of us are giving off this odor as opposed to mercaptans, or in addition to ). I know we have some ace researchers here on the forum. We really have not been researching lately we have to ...
- Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Nullo Internal Deodorant Tablets
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2469
Nullo
No, it was good for two days and then it got really bad. Just buying chlorophyll is much better and cheaper. But that also wears off after 2 weeks.
My current plan is to go to an Infectious disease doctor and ask for IV medication. My experience has been that when I had any surgery and had IV my ...
My current plan is to go to an Infectious disease doctor and ask for IV medication. My experience has been that when I had any surgery and had IV my ...
- Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:04 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Nullo Internal Deodorant Tablets
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2469
Nullo No go
I used it , it did nothing. Sorry. Also tried Odor Free... not good either Sorry!
- Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Question
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1073
Impacted Wisdom Tooth ?
Impacted infected wisdom tooth ? Upper not bad, lower beware could be a problem getting it out.... mandibular nerve damage. Make sure you go to a very good oral surgeon. Good luck.
- Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:46 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: new bb product
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3529
32
I bought this on QVC..... it is like pop rocks in your mouth...fun but do not think it works for more than 5 minutes. It is like crushed peppermint candy. Sorry !
- Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I've found something that has worked for me.
- Replies: 29
- Views: 10711
Oral Probiotic
I used this product and had no results at all.
- Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Advocado
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1140
Advocado
Just an FYI , because I did not know this.
Yesterday I had one of those moments when I was totally disgusted with BB. I also did not have much breakfast so I cut open an avocado, salted it, and dug in. . I realized my mouth felt a lot better, so I Googled it..... Yep avocado's help BB and the ...
Yesterday I had one of those moments when I was totally disgusted with BB. I also did not have much breakfast so I cut open an avocado, salted it, and dug in. . I realized my mouth felt a lot better, so I Googled it..... Yep avocado's help BB and the ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.