THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
new bb product
new bb product
I just watch something on yahoo a Dr invented a product called 32 it says it eliminates bb for up to 4 hours.
-
StillHoping
- Sheriff
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
- Location: Calgary, AB
-
StillHoping
- Sheriff
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
- Location: Calgary, AB
wizbaby, I don't think they sell it outside of North America
ruch, these are the ingredients listed on the website: "Isomalt, Carbon Dioxide, Xylitol, Natural Peppermint Flavor, Zinc Gluconate, Sunflower Oil, Sucralose."
since they are now shipping to Canada, I think I'm going to order these, give it a test and let you guys know. Mostly because I am desperate and willing to try anything lol.
Even though it says it lasts 4 hours, Im reading the reviews and people are saying it only lasts 2 hours. Soo yeah...
ruch, these are the ingredients listed on the website: "Isomalt, Carbon Dioxide, Xylitol, Natural Peppermint Flavor, Zinc Gluconate, Sunflower Oil, Sucralose."
since they are now shipping to Canada, I think I'm going to order these, give it a test and let you guys know. Mostly because I am desperate and willing to try anything lol.
Even though it says it lasts 4 hours, Im reading the reviews and people are saying it only lasts 2 hours. Soo yeah...
-
StillHoping
- Sheriff
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
- Location: Calgary, AB
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.