THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

new bb product

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
2ndbanana
Junior
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:24 am

new bb product

Post by 2ndbanana »

I just watch something on yahoo a Dr invented a product called 32 it says it eliminates bb for up to 4 hours.
StillHoping
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
Location: Calgary, AB

Post by StillHoping »

hmm I wonder if anyone has tried this one?
wizbaby
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:24 pm

Post by wizbaby »

where can i get this 32?
ruch
Sheriff
Posts: 309
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by ruch »

what is the active ingredient in it?
StillHoping
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
Location: Calgary, AB

Post by StillHoping »

wizbaby, I don't think they sell it outside of North America

ruch, these are the ingredients listed on the website: "Isomalt, Carbon Dioxide, Xylitol, Natural Peppermint Flavor, Zinc Gluconate, Sunflower Oil, Sucralose."

since they are now shipping to Canada, I think I'm going to order these, give it a test and let you guys know. Mostly because I am desperate and willing to try anything lol.

Even though it says it lasts 4 hours, Im reading the reviews and people are saying it only lasts 2 hours. Soo yeah... :-k
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Post by deebo »

uhh .. you could just post the link . 32oc.com/en/
i wonder if they'd be interested in sending us all samples to trial test .
the guy (Thomas Connelly) writes for Huff Post so seems at least semi legit.
hes got a pretty active FB facebook.com/32byDr.Connelly
VICKSTER
Advanced
Posts: 107
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 6:25 pm

32

Post by VICKSTER »

I bought this on QVC..... it is like pop rocks in your mouth...fun but do not think it works for more than 5 minutes. It is like crushed peppermint candy. Sorry !
StillHoping
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
Location: Calgary, AB

Post by StillHoping »

damnit, I already ordered it :( ugh
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗