THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 8 matches

by castillo
Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:49 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nothing works...
Replies: 6
Views: 2328

That sounds good! Will being hydrated help tonsil stones though?
by castillo
Fri May 30, 2014 9:51 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nothing works...
Replies: 6
Views: 2328

I am really curious what an ENT can do for my tonsil stones in my lingual tonsils. I don't want surgery so is there anyways an ENT can get in there with a camera and actually remove them?

I can feel them right now and it feels like a ball in my throat. for sure they are only on the lingual tonsil ...
by castillo
Fri May 30, 2014 3:03 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nothing works...
Replies: 6
Views: 2328

The issue is not scraping my tongue. I do that and the problem is better. My issue is that the smelly tongue happens regardless of what i use to prevent it from manifesting. I want to avoid waking up to the smelly white tongue.
by castillo
Wed May 28, 2014 10:23 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nothing works...
Replies: 6
Views: 2328

Nothing works...

Ok so i tried some of the suggestions here before bed to eliminate white tongue and morning breath. They all made it worse!!! Why is that? I gargled with lemon juice.. I gargled with baking soda..used drops of oregano oil...gargled with apple cider vinegar...slathered on coconut oil. What can i try ...
by castillo
Tue May 20, 2014 5:09 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Please help! Tonsil stones...
Replies: 10
Views: 3583

Thank you for this, however, i cannot see the area as it is too far back and down my throat. Its the attachment to the tongue area. I tried gargling with apple cider vinegar last night and it made the layer on my tongue worse. Should i do lemon or coconut oil instead.
by castillo
Mon May 19, 2014 10:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Please help! Tonsil stones...
Replies: 10
Views: 3583

thank you for great information. what happens if i dont get surgery? can ENT pick the ones he can see out?
by castillo
Mon May 19, 2014 5:00 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Please help! Tonsil stones...
Replies: 10
Views: 3583

Well I'll give you an idea of how far I cannot reach. If you feel your adams apple...well that's where I feel them. I doubt even gargling vinegar can get to it. I would have to swallow little by little and continuously coat it somehow. is there a specific vinegar to use? Do I dilute it?? I have to ...
by castillo
Sun May 18, 2014 10:16 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Please help! Tonsil stones...
Replies: 10
Views: 3583

Please help! Tonsil stones...

Omg its getting worse!!! My sister just came into my room in the morning and told me that my mouth smells so bad in the morning. I don't normally do sleep overs with my boyfriend but I did once and he told me that it smelt like something died in my mouth. yeah its that bad. I can get rid of it no ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗