THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 8 matches

by newnew
Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:32 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: bad episode
Replies: 2
Views: 1292

Hi loveshy365

I know where you're coming from when it comes to being anxious around people who start coughing or sneezing. Please don't give up and don't feel too bad about wanting to leave your doctors. Take your time with getting to your appointment with your doctor. It would be good to get some ...
by newnew
Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:41 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Life is changing
Replies: 5
Views: 3224

I often worry about this sort of thing myself and hence tend to eat alone. I have some sinus problems (PND) and I think as I eat and breath through my nose that the smell might be coming from this area. I don't know if people eat with their mouth open, but I don't, so I know the only place any kind ...
by newnew
Sat May 31, 2008 3:22 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Cure to BB
Replies: 2
Views: 1462

Re: Cure to BB

is love.

we should all find a partner that accept us for what we have and that he/she will be there for you. Our greatest fear is rejection and feeling shame.

when we have someone that understands us and make us feel comfortable we feel liberated from the curse that is bad breath. we won't hold ...
by newnew
Tue May 27, 2008 4:11 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Retardex products?
Replies: 6
Views: 3418

I wouldn’t say this product didn’t work for me because my breath was fresher, but my bb is more sinus related anyway. My dentist told me I was also wasting my money on these expensive products.
by newnew
Sun May 18, 2008 12:30 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Intimacy very hard to get round!!
Replies: 7
Views: 3174

Re: Intimacy very hard to get round!!

I've had ENT surgery and they corrected a deviated septum and surgeon said he touched on the turbinates, but nothing has helped as this is allergy related.

I suffer with post nasal drip and i currently use beconase nasal spray....doesn't really help at all to be honest. I have a constant bad taste ...
by newnew
Sun May 18, 2008 12:15 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Intimacy very hard to get round!!
Replies: 7
Views: 3174

Jimi wrote: what about miss bbh, anybody apply?
LOL =D>
by newnew
Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:15 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Hi Guys,my story....so far.
Replies: 16
Views: 5478

Hi Mr Anon

Do you have any allergies? I know you said you have asthma which can actually cause a person to have bb at times. If you have post nasal drip at the back of your nose into your throat this can also cause bb. I think this is one of my biggest problems at the moment.
by newnew
Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:47 pm
Forum: DAILY STORIES
Topic: Don't ever feel like leaving my house again, but have 2!
Replies: 2
Views: 4556

Don't ever feel like leaving my house again, but have 2!

Today was a bad day for me. I have had worse though, but being a woman and having bb can be so difficult at times. I find it so annoying when people assume you have a dental problem. I will be seeing a new dentist on Monday and no doubt he will tell me my teeth are fine, which is good, but makes me ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗