THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 15 matches

by cindyscursed
Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:34 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Which K12
Replies: 16
Views: 5032

This may sound stupid....
Is K12 from Therabreath edible?
What's with everyone saying mixing it with yogurt? or u guys are refering to the K12 by BLIS?
by cindyscursed
Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:07 pm
Forum: OTHER
Topic: Where are all the old members
Replies: 16
Views: 41761

yeh, where are they? I used to follow their posts.
by cindyscursed
Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:59 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Streptococcus salivarius K12 WORKS!!! (for me)
Replies: 213
Views: 115522

:? I am left confused


anyway, I've ordered it and yet to try it out... giving my second chance to this K12 thing
by cindyscursed
Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:28 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Possible
Replies: 8
Views: 5916

Hi Eric, no i got this bb problem when I was 14 and Im 20 yo now. Life is like hell except when Im on my own. Im still figuring out what went wrong at that time...

tell u what, I once flirted back a couple of times and there's one guy asked me if we could both hangout. :oops: and I was like 'sorry ...
by cindyscursed
Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:18 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Possible
Replies: 8
Views: 5916

I am exactly like the girl except I have bb. When I at work I never look into people's eyes and very ignorant except when there are times I need to look up and greet my co workers with a smile. I guess bb gives me this ignorant attitude, it's different when I'm at home, talkative and fun(my family ...
by cindyscursed
Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:52 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Streptococcus salivarius K12 WORKS!!! (for me)
Replies: 213
Views: 115522

No dont go away bleh please keep us updated!!!!!! Im a 21 y o soon to be female!!! I've been following your posts these past few days and u actually gave me hope [-o< on treating my condition. I sort of feel alive now and have ordered the products. I used them 2 yrs ago and it didnt work too.

I am ...
by cindyscursed
Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:44 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Streptococcus salivarius K12 WORKS!!! (for me)
Replies: 213
Views: 115522

Cindy I belive u have tonsil stones. have u noticed them?rubb ure midlle finger around the area whre ure tonsils are, and smell thef inger. If it smells bad u have tonsil stones...I would suggest tonsilectomy in that case.

Thanks for the advise Ice,
I so wish I could do that now! But but I dont ...
by cindyscursed
Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:33 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: ALUM
Replies: 27
Views: 16980

I have been using the deodorant crystal for ages! This crystal stone really works for me as I always have sweaty and stinky underarms. This thing can last for up to 2 days, my uderarms still sweat but they never stink!

I was always wondering if I could dissolve the stone and drink it... since it ...
by cindyscursed
Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:56 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Streptococcus salivarius K12 WORKS!!! (for me)
Replies: 213
Views: 115522

Still continuing to work :). I actually ate a little bit of a raw red onion which made my breath smell afterwards but then eventually after 10 minutes neutralized. I've put on a little bit of weight after using it because it's nice to be able to eat whatever you want and not have really bb ...
by cindyscursed
Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:53 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Streptococcus salivarius K12 WORKS!!! (for me)
Replies: 213
Views: 115522

I just ordered some of the lozenges from Newzealand. I'll tryto give this another try.

72 lozenges for $70

Compare that to what Katz charges for the same::

72 lozenges for $173. (assuming the akivoxygen serum is included in the price, I reduced the cost of 12 lozenges by $21)

RIDICULOUS!

Hi ...
by cindyscursed
Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:16 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How it Began.
Replies: 7
Views: 2732


Help!!! Anyone who knows about candida!!!

Today when i coughed i got a horrid taste when i did it!!!.

I spat and the mucuos was whitish yellowiish very fungi looking.

Anyone who knows alot in this feild help.

P.S When i cough the taste was VERY bad (stayed in mouth foor long)

Thnx.

The ...
by cindyscursed
Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:38 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 192976

Anyone live in Western Australia?
I visit Malaysia and Singapore often
by cindyscursed
Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:56 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: odor Cleanse
Replies: 36
Views: 14597

That sounds convincing! I cant wait to try it
by cindyscursed
Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:39 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tonsil Stones
Replies: 4
Views: 1964

um, just a quick question. I have bad breath out of nose and it can fill up a room very quick. Just wondering if this is due to tosillitis? I dont have pnd and i dont think i have problem with my tosil either, it is really frustrating that the problem seems to come out from my lungs.. :(
by cindyscursed
Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:33 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I think my BB has became worse
Replies: 29
Views: 8476

omg fornarina, I have exactly the same problem. Mine is 24/7 bb out of nose! I usually boil some vinegar and inhale the fumes, just so that i can get rid of some of the odor from my nose. Well, that just helps a little bit.

Last week i started to take chrolophyll tablets but unfortunately that made ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗