THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 10 matches

by djsilk
Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:02 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How do you react to people with Halitosis?
Replies: 34
Views: 11962



If you're serious, then your ignorance on this issue is astounding & your "chip on your shoulder" statement would be ironic coming from you.

Splendid! I woke up this morning, and I didnt brush my teeth, instead I took a chewable vitamin C tablet and guess what.....my breath didnt smell. Try it ...
by djsilk
Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:06 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How do you react to people with Halitosis?
Replies: 34
Views: 11962

If you brush your teeth, floss and use mouthwash...and there are no other physical ailments, then you should not have bad breath....simple!

If you're serious, then your ignorance on this issue is astounding & your "chip on your shoulder" statement would be ironic coming from you.

Splendid! I ...
by djsilk
Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:34 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How do you react to people with Halitosis?
Replies: 34
Views: 11962

You are very obnoxious, I was attempting to help, but you seem like you have an awful chip on your shoulder, and that will not hold you in good stead.

I get all these reactions, but does it mean its true? Of course it doesnt. You need solid evidnece to prove a situation, before one is able to draw ...
by djsilk
Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:21 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How do you react to people with Halitosis?
Replies: 34
Views: 11962

Dunno I have never met anyone with really strong halitosis like me. Also I don't really think it's something you can really choose. If you do not react, it'll be forced. If that person keeps talkin to you eventually you'll feel like rubbing your nose once or twice.

The problem with halitosis is ...
by djsilk
Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:13 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Saliva flow
Replies: 4
Views: 1992

Id say I have that problem too, and I contrbute that down to stress.

I would try and avoid conventional remedies, and stick to SUGAR FREE chewing gum after eating meals. Try this, and tell me how it goes!!
by djsilk
Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:34 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How do you react to people with Halitosis?
Replies: 34
Views: 11962

Ive smelt people with bad breath and its never been bad enough that Ive had to avoid anyone.I think to myself man his breath stinks he should brush his teeth and tongue thats all it takes for him but I brush every chance I get .I take spirulina chlorella bromelain vitamin c gallons of water and ...
by djsilk
Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:36 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: VINEGAR SMELL ON BREATH
Replies: 7
Views: 31222

i DONT KNOW WHETHER ITS PARANOIA ALOT WITH ME THOUGH. CAN PEOPLE HAVE HALITOSIS WITHOUT HAVING GUM DISEASE, ABNORMAL TONSILS ETC ETC.

I FIND WHAT I DO THAT MAY CONTRIBUTE TO IT, IS I TEND TO BREATH IN THROUGH MY NOSE ALOT, ESPECIALLY IF I BECOME PARANOID, AND I THINK THIS FUELS THE PROBLEM ...
by djsilk
Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:07 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: VINEGAR SMELL ON BREATH
Replies: 7
Views: 31222

I would say that I do not have any of them at all (gingivitis, cryptic tonsils etc etc), yet I do get a strong vinegar smell on the breath.

I also find if I brush my teeth throughout the day, that causes the vinegar smell on the breath...I dont know whether its ingredients in the toothpaste but I ...
by djsilk
Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:07 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: VINEGAR SMELL ON BREATH
Replies: 7
Views: 31222

Never tried licking my wrist. I know the problem isnt overly bad because my dentist has told me there isnt a problem.

It tends to get worse if I use Corsodyl etc with alcohol in it.

I do brush my tongue but say by the next 2 hours...it starts, and I use Dentyl pH!!!

Why do you think chewable ...
by djsilk
Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:12 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: VINEGAR SMELL ON BREATH
Replies: 7
Views: 31222

VINEGAR SMELL ON BREATH

I am a 25 year old male from the North West, and I wouldnt say I have bad breath all the time, but I do occasionally get a smell on the breath like strong vinegar. What is that, and is there an underlying problem?
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗