Hello all,
I had a tonsillectomy performed on 5/28/08. I have been keeping a journal of my experience so far. So here are the first three days.
Tonsillectomy log.
5/28/2008 (Day 1- the day of surgery)
Surgery took place under general anesthesia at around 8am. I woke slowly around 9 am with no ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 25 matches
- Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: my tonsillectomy log
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2518
- Fri May 23, 2008 12:33 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: removing someone with BO
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3671
removing someone with BO
I had the most embarassing day Tuesday (5/20/08 ). I work in a library and the rules state that patrons with offensive odors may be asked to leave if it is really bad. Well that day a homeless gentleman came in and his smell filled a significant portion of our 12,000 Sq. Ft. building. I had to say ...
- Thu May 22, 2008 2:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad Taste
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2919
The same here Dave. My taste goes from metallic to sour and on rare occassions a bitter taste. Therabreath helps rarely, and only for 2 to 3 minutes, then the taste is back again. I also have PND and so far fighting a losing battle with it. Whether or not I eat dairy, protein, sugar, it still shows ...
- Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
- Replies: 364
- Views: 193086
- Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:21 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Life since my "cure"
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3125
The good news is that no one has reacted to you. If you still suffered from bb, you should get some reaction. I hope that what you are experiencing is temporary and simply related to using your friend's chapstick. I am still going to try tonsillectomy later this year or early next year (still saving ...
- Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:14 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: results from therabreath?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1296
Hello confused,
It has significantly reduced my tonsil stones and it does help with the sour and bitter taste. However, it does not help my breath overall; only marginal and temporary (as in 15 minutes or less) relief as Larc400 said. Furthermore, the bacteria in my mouth tend to adjust to it after ...
It has significantly reduced my tonsil stones and it does help with the sour and bitter taste. However, it does not help my breath overall; only marginal and temporary (as in 15 minutes or less) relief as Larc400 said. Furthermore, the bacteria in my mouth tend to adjust to it after ...
- Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:35 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: did having tonsills removed help anyone's breath a little?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2558
- Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:45 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: The future of this site
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2088
- Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: question - rubbing of the eyes?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1533
- Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: just came from appoinment with finkelstein
- Replies: 43
- Views: 11615
- Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: PLS HELP...
- Replies: 32
- Views: 9065
My mother told me that my grandfather had atrocious breath, but I can never remember smelling anything. On the other hand I have smelled the breath of complete strangers. I have also met people who seem to be completely immune to my smell (just like JC) even when they come up close. On the other ...
- Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Colon Hydro Therapy
- Replies: 32
- Views: 10405
- Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:28 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Closys
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1336
Closys
Maybe this was covered earlier before I joined but has anyone here used closys toothpaste? It's strange but this toothpaste helps my bb a little. The rinse is completely useless for me, but the paste seems to tone down the smell about 20% I'd say.
- Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:21 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: PLEASE ALL LISTEN UP - I BEEN TO COLON HYDROTHERAPY YESTERDY
- Replies: 36
- Views: 11665
I am happy for you Khadija and I will also have the procedure done for health purposes. Unfortunately for me however, I have no smell coming from nose and my bb does not smell like poo so the procedure may not be helpful to me. My problem seems to be the tonsils (I'll see when I visit an ENT). Still ...
- Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:45 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: OK, the joke is over
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4736
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.