THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 11 matches

by Need A Cure
Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:53 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: baking soda, salt, TUNG brush and nasal wash
Replies: 4
Views: 2887

Yes, lately I have positive results from using baking soda with Aktiv-12.

My routine:
1. Nasal rinse with NeilMed, and GSE (grape fruit seed extract)
2. Brush/floss/tung brush
3. Gargle with peroxide
4. Place 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda on my tongue, and swallow with water.
5. Place 1/4 teaspoon ...
by Need A Cure
Mon May 05, 2008 2:20 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: You should read this
Replies: 21
Views: 6689

The name of the procedure is Septoplasty, and I had it done over a year ago. It didn't help reduce/eliminate the halitosis, but it has eliminated the frequent sinus infections I was having.
by Need A Cure
Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:17 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Quick Remedy To Get Through The Day
Replies: 6
Views: 2997

Quick Remedy To Get Through The Day

Hi,

Does anyone have any quick remedies that help mask, or hide their BB momentarily to get through the day, or a date??? If so how long does it work for you, and what types of reactions (if any) do you get?

I use the nasal spray Simply Saline, and it takes about 5 to 10 minutes to kick in and ...
by Need A Cure
Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:33 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Halitosis Q&A
Replies: 51
Views: 17906

I believe mine is due to PND as i'm very healthy, with the exception of allergies. My BB seems to be at it's worst when my nose/throat is congested.

I've done the following (like most on this forum) to correct this curse with little to no benefit.

tonsils/adnoids removed
deviated septum corrected ...
by Need A Cure
Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:15 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nasal Irrigation - I believe it is working
Replies: 62
Views: 37772

I can't seem to get this technique down. Somebody help me! I bought the neilmed bottle(since it was really difficult with a netipot) and have tried tilting my head back and looking at the ceiling while sending the water up and it's not working. The water always comes back out the other nostril. I ...
by Need A Cure
Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:44 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nasal Irrigation - I believe it is working
Replies: 62
Views: 37772

Here's a link to a pdf explaining the procedures, and faqs to doing stage 1 thru 3 nasal rinsing.

http://www.yoga-age.com/asanas/jala.pdf
by Need A Cure
Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:21 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nasal Irrigation - I believe it is working
Replies: 62
Views: 37772

I also use hydrogen peroxide

I also use a half cap full of store brand hydrogen peroxide in my daily nasal rinse (Neilmed) which has reduce the BB some what as people stand 3 feet away from me now instead of 6. I'm just starting the 2nd stage rinse, and after 3 tries (I keep swallowing the mixture) it seems to provide immediate ...
by Need A Cure
Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:36 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Has Anyone Used Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide ????
Replies: 2
Views: 1528

Has Anyone Used Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide ????

I've been reading about the many uses of 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide, and was wondering if anyone on this forum has tried it ?

I've been using store bought peroxide (1/2 capful) for a week in my nasal rinse (Grossan Hydro pulse with 2 neilmed saline solution), and i'm having some success. It's ...
by Need A Cure
Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:17 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Stuffy Nose and Thick Secretion (Post nasal drip)
Replies: 4
Views: 5194

Check with your doctor to see if you have a deviated septum. You can also try saline nasal rinses.
by Need A Cure
Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:02 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Whats an effective way to test your breath without the help
Replies: 15
Views: 5750

Flossing Method

I use the dental floss sticks, and floss the last three teeth on my top row to check my BB. If it's extremely bad I can smell it, but other than that I'm unable to detect it.
by Need A Cure
Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:57 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Remedies for Post Nasal Drip
Replies: 16
Views: 6359

Stopping PND

This is my first post, and I was wondering has anyone tried the process below to elminate, or reduce their PND ? I've read many post on this site, and have tried many of the attempts at eliminating halitosis, but for me, none of them had worked. Please provide me any feedback if you have tried this ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗