I'm sorry to hear that dangeolgau.dangeolgau wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:10 am Uptate: IV Glutathione was working some time in the beggining. It didnt solve my problem, dont get it.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 291 matches
- Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:58 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: IV glutathione works bb free
- Replies: 12
- Views: 12804
Re: IV glutathione works bb free
- Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:46 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What happend to all the old members?
- Replies: 21
- Views: 11785
Re: What happend to all the old members?
Good to see you. It’s cliché, but do your best to stay healthy mentally. And good luck with the things you have coming up.
Considering the hundreds of products I’ve tried/things I’ve done to get rid of bb, somehow for some reason I never tried NAC and/or glutathione. I’ve started taking them ...
- Sat Jun 24, 2023 11:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What happend to all the old members?
- Replies: 21
- Views: 11785
Re: What happend to all the old members?
Hello everyone, old member here. It's reassuring to know that you old heads are still present in this forum, even if most of you prefer to quietly read the posts rather than actively engage in discussions. It's understandable that many of us may feel tired or less motivated to interact, but it's ...
- Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:36 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
- Replies: 364
- Views: 192738
Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Any Dutch people here?
- Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Make it make SENSE!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1416
Make it make SENSE!
I've been on a diet of mostly meat and veggies since the beginning of this month so that I could celebrate christmas with my family. It did not work. The only thing that worked was that my sibo like problems dissapeared. So no more bloating and smelly gas. My feces did not smell either.
How come ...
How come ...
- Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:09 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Glutathione helps
- Replies: 96
- Views: 131521
Re: Glutathione helps
SIBO & The Connection to Sulfur
https://www.metagenicsinstitute.com/pulse_patrol/plp-eps-5-sibo-sulfur/
“Sulfur is part of our constitution.” – Dr. Deanna Minich
You may be familiar with small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO), but what about its critical connection to sulfur? Drs ...
- Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:04 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Glutathione helps
- Replies: 96
- Views: 131521
Re: Glutathione helps
What I do know is that my iron level is way too low, so I'm trying to fix that now, too. I would so much want to know how this is connected to everything else. Lack of oxygen can't be good for any organ or any cell.
Please keep posting your experiences. I hope this will get us somewhere!
Yep ...
- Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:07 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Glutathione helps
- Replies: 96
- Views: 131521
Re: Glutathione helps
I'm afraid to take glutathione as I think I'm maybe dealing with 'sibo hydrogen sulfide'. What I did a while ago is to take a bath with 2 cups of epsom salt so i could absorb the sulfer through my skin instead of through the intestines, don't know it worked though. What I did notice was that ...
- Mon May 09, 2022 7:12 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How to deal with loneliness?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4872
Re: How to deal with loneliness?
Thank you for your reactions!
- Fri May 06, 2022 2:22 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How to deal with loneliness?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4872
How to deal with loneliness?
So yeah, Ive been on this site for the past 15 years and my situation seems to be getting worse. I Thought I would've cured my room filling BB by now. Not!! Depression is worse than ever. My birthday was a week ago and there was no one there for me. Literally, as usual, I was alone on my birthday :x ...
- Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:43 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Why you should take digestive bitters before EVERY meal!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1988
Re: Why you should take digestive bitters before EVERY meal!
Yes you are right about the bitters. I've ordered Swedish Bitters again yesterday after I found it very helpful.
- Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:34 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Club soda kills bacteria
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4370
Re: Club soda kills bacteria
Article I found
Article
The effect of carbon dioxide on bacteria growth
Frederick Philip Coyne and William Bate Hardy
Published:01 July 1933https://doi.org/10.1098/rspb.1933.0041
Abstract
The first systematic investigation on the influence of carbon dioxide on micro-organisms was carried ont, by ...
Article
The effect of carbon dioxide on bacteria growth
Frederick Philip Coyne and William Bate Hardy
Published:01 July 1933https://doi.org/10.1098/rspb.1933.0041
Abstract
The first systematic investigation on the influence of carbon dioxide on micro-organisms was carried ont, by ...
- Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:05 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Club soda kills bacteria
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4370
Re: Club soda kills bacteria
OMG, I cant believe this!!! I've been drinking this for the past few weeks and it does work!! Everytime I drink this my mouth feels clean and I knew it was the club soda I was drinking.
The problem is that I had some club soda right before my halimeter test wich came out negative. She told me I have ...
The problem is that I had some club soda right before my halimeter test wich came out negative. She told me I have ...
- Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:10 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263114
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
I don't believe we are breathing the wrong way. This technic is simply just a way to get more oxygen in the back of our throats. You're supose to have your tongue against the roof of your mouth. I'm still gonna give a try though, because I think it might be working for me.
I report back on friday.
I report back on friday.
- Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Gene mutation causes chronic bad breath
- Replies: 87
- Views: 63444
Gene mutation causes chronic bad breath
Just found this article. I Hope I don't have this gene mutation
Date of news: 19 December 201
For the first time, researchers have uncovered that bad breath can be caused by a genetic defect. A mutation in the gene SELENBP1 leads to the absence of the protein that converts the sulphur compound ...
Date of news: 19 December 201
For the first time, researchers have uncovered that bad breath can be caused by a genetic defect. A mutation in the gene SELENBP1 leads to the absence of the protein that converts the sulphur compound ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.