THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 6 matches

by bbgirl
Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:08 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Let's list our afflictions that may be causing BB
Replies: 24
Views: 6567

TIREDOFIT wrote:There seems to be a link between hormones and BB. I've read that TMAU can be triggered by hormonal changes.
Interesting. I am older and the effect i have on people seems to be more stronger.
by bbgirl
Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:17 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Positive way for cure!
Replies: 22
Views: 7651

Sorry I did not have time to spend on net, but here is good news it works! Product works and I can feel my mouth is cleaner with no odor. Here what I found for some of you who did not believe me why colon cleaning is so important to stop bad breath! Here is a link to other forum what people have to ...
by bbgirl
Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:32 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Is tonsillectomy a cure for certain people?
Replies: 36
Views: 10731

They may be sad, but i feel better reading and feeling I'm not alone with this crazy bb.
Thank goodness i have people to relate to. You made me laugh with the Koolaid reference.Thanks. Sometimes I get down but I'll never give up..Somewhere we'll find help combined with everyones posts!..
by bbgirl
Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:22 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Let's list our afflictions that may be causing BB
Replies: 24
Views: 6567

Try washing the very back of your tongue (far back) just using your fingers and water, trying to push deep and really clean well back there. See if that makes a difference, even for a few minutes. Do you have someone who will tell you if your breath is better or worse?
Becuz i have that thick ...
by bbgirl
Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:44 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Let's list our afflictions that may be causing BB
Replies: 24
Views: 6567

It's been about ten years for me.
I've had three kids. youngest is 13 years. Could of started after his birth. Went to dentist.
checked out my teeth. Dental hygenist requested not to be booked for me anymore.
Teeth were o.k. Went to GP Looked at reflux taking Nexium. Looked at throat. ENT couldn't ...
by bbgirl
Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:31 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Is tonsillectomy a cure for certain people?
Replies: 36
Views: 10731

Hi. This is my first post.I've been reading this site and feel everything everyone express'
Yeah, I scrape the back of my tongue trying to get all the mucous i can get at short of making my tongue bleed.I oil pull in the morning,rinse w/ hydro peroxide, chew gum when I get to work incase i get into ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗