THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 18 matches
- Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:32 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Are you stuck in a relationship?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2922
Are you stuck in a relationship?
I'm in a relationship and I'm stuck in this relationship because of my bad breath. He cheated on me but I'm still with him. WHY? Because of my bb. He is the only one that I can be around and don't feel embarrassed about bb. I can go out to eat, go to movies and enjoy each other company. He is also ...
- Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Why do I still have bb?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5364
- Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Why do I still have bb?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5364
- Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:35 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Why do I still have bb?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5364
- Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:48 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Why do I still have bb?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5364
Why do I still have bb?
I've tried just about everything? Somethings may give me temporary relief, but now I think it's worst. Why isn't there just a simple solution? Like people think you just need to brush your teeth and use mouthwash.
Will I have this the rest of my life and why is it getting worst? Why do people smell ...
Will I have this the rest of my life and why is it getting worst? Why do people smell ...
- Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:36 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What was the owrst reaction you ever had?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7791
- Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Do you have a method of talking to people?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3489
My technique is not to speak at all and it kills me. At times I can be with a group of people who are having a conversation and I will not say a word. I never express my opinion. Sometimes if they press me for an answer it will be one word or something brief. They'll look at me and say you're a very ...
- Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:54 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: oil pulling with ccount oil
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3344
oil pulling with ccount oil
It would be nice if could smell my breath and not have to wait for people reactions to the bad smell. Sometimes I forget that I have bb. It's so bad that I don't want to talk n public or eat at a restaurant. People always cough or get up and leave the area. So much for that
WhIle searching the ...
WhIle searching the ...
- Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:04 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
- Replies: 364
- Views: 192816
- Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:01 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Anyone from Baltimore or NY ?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8528
- Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:53 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: How far does your breath's smell reach?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9248
I'm very bad at judging distances, but I think my breath can travel at least the length of two parked cars or more. I cannot smell my breath but I think it smells fecal. A friend of mine at work will occasionally give me a ginger ale and twice he has given me a chocolate candy bar. maybe he thinks I ...
- Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:36 pm
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: Can't eat in public anymore
- Replies: 8
- Views: 19884
Can't eat in public anymore
As soon as I opened my mouth to eat my food people move away, some start to touch their nose. One lady start fanning and I guess they cracked a joke and started laughing and then others just stare. Well I didn't finish eating, I just throw it away. I am losing weight some of my clothes are too big ...
- Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:44 am
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: What's the worst reaction/comment you ever got?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 34557
- Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:30 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Flagyl, grape seed extract and mouthwith with metronidazole
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2544
Flagyl, grape seed extract and mouthwith with metronidazole
Hello have anyone tried any of the following flagyl, grapeseed extract and metronidazole mouthwash. I was reading about this on a different website,. Did it help?
- Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Why si bad breath worst in the afternoon and in the evening
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4336
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.