THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 11 matches

by forest
Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:47 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Streptococcus salivarius K12 WORKS!!! (for me)
Replies: 213
Views: 115566

Jimi wrote:
Can you just volountarily leave this board, your post smells 100 % spam, or do I have to boot you!
wow... it was not spam, just posting what is happening in my case...

but, yes, I'll leave..
no problem..

bye
by forest
Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:58 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Streptococcus salivarius K12 WORKS!!! (for me)
Replies: 213
Views: 115566

Hello,

I have been using K12 blis for more than a month and it is working!
I am not a Therabreath representative, I am a software engineer and don't need to work extra hours.. :)

I actually found a New Zealand website that sells the same product for a lower price and I am buying it from there ...
by forest
Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:14 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: restoring the "healthy" mouth flora
Replies: 27
Views: 10492

sorry, didn't know blis was discussed in 2002,
I was just sharing what is happening to me in april 2008

my most sincere best wishes to everybody in improving
fresh breath.. it is possible
by forest
Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:09 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: restoring the "healthy" mouth flora
Replies: 27
Views: 10492

Hi forrest,

How much time do you have to take these K12 blis?? cause in the therabreath version it was a bottle every 6 or 4 months....like a treatment of one month every 4 or 6 months....

how is in this case???

Hi Er,

that is a very good question... hmmm. I don't know..
I will go to the ...
by forest
Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:04 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: restoring the "healthy" mouth flora
Replies: 27
Views: 10492

I am starting my 4th week taking K12 BLIS and it is working! :)
I will wait for few weeks more, after that I will throw a party!!!
my friends at work are happy too, I can see in their face the smile and surprise.. :) ..we never talked about it..

btw, I found a site from New Zealand where I can ...
by forest
Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:16 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Odor cleanse update
Replies: 5
Views: 2365

for me probiotics are working,
I think because the cause of my breath is candida and in general bad-bacteria, years ago I coulnd't speak in a room, now I can..
but not face to face.. the improvement has been little by little..years of taking probiotics..

a couple of months ago, after visiting this ...
by forest
Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:20 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I have been "cured"
Replies: 38
Views: 14773


Hi, forest.Do you think taking different brands of probiotics would ruin the treatment? I think there are different strains for every brand so if I change brands then wouldn`t that be equal to starting over.

Hi jc,
sorry, I don't know about that, I have been taking only PD for these past years ...
by forest
Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:58 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I have been "cured"
Replies: 38
Views: 14773

Hi spygirl,

I have been using 'primal defense' for probiotics,
nowdays I keep taking it but only 4 pills a day (2 in the morning and 2 at night) I think my digestive system is good, the flora is taking care of the bad bacteria..

I have been reading the posts in this forum, thank you for sharing ...
by forest
Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:27 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I have been "cured"
Replies: 38
Views: 14773

I did start with the maximum recommended dosis (12 pills a day) and I did have die-off effects during the first two weeks.. I kept going because I thought detoxifying was always good for my heath independent of the bb.. then I kept trying..(one additional effect was that my stomach became flat)
by forest
Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:09 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I have been "cured"
Replies: 38
Views: 14773

hi jc,

after few weeks of taking probiotics (started with a high number of pills) I noticed a pink spot on my tongue, and since then it has been clearing continually.. probably my inner digestive organs have been being cleaned also..

the breath got better little by little, very slowly,
for example ...
by forest
Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:10 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I have been "cured"
Replies: 38
Views: 14773

I think activia and tongue scrapping is helping..
I am glad it is getting better for you guys, congratulations!

I used to have terrible bb few years ago, was noticed from people in the other end of a room.. now is better, only if I speak to people to their face, can be noticed.. I am using ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗