emotional rescue wrote:Hi forrest,
How much time do you have to take these K12 blis?? cause in the therabreath version it was a bottle every 6 or 4 months....like a treatment of one month every 4 or 6 months....
how is in this case???
Hi Er,
that is a very good question... hmmm. I don't know..
I will go to the internet page of the guy who created this probiotic and find out.. I think I will stop for a few days after my 4th week to see how it goes..
the bottle that I bought from New Zealand speaks about taking more than one tablet a day when a close meeting with people is expected.. for me.. so far one tablet is working fine.. although I haven't spoken to anybody yet with almost no separation between both faces..
I am reducing the intake of other probiotic, and so far so good..
I have been taking other probiotics for years, then I am used to that.. didn't think about stopping the K12 blis, but you are right, therabreath says to stop after a month..I will google around..
I think therabreath is importing the K12 bliss from New Zealand