THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by Mr.Anon
Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:14 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Hi Guys,my story....so far.
Replies: 16
Views: 5478

I'm always amazed that some people with bb are able to have long term relationships. i don't know how they do it.

It's really not that bad. I've had long relationships before; 3-4 years long. I think some girls don't care as much about it as we think they do. If you can find on that does not get ...
by Mr.Anon
Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:59 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Hi Guys,my story....so far.
Replies: 16
Views: 5478

I'm always amazed that some people with bb are able to have long term relationships. i don't know how they do it.


Hi Archi,
I Have an amazing girlfriend who is very supportive of me and says she loves me for who i am not what i smell like,she is gorgeous too!

It was so hard to breach the ...
by Mr.Anon
Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:12 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Hi Guys,my story....so far.
Replies: 16
Views: 5478

I'm sorry for all you're going through-for what all of us are going through. I just had a thought on the empty stomach feeling. I used to have that hungry like feeling or gnawing all the time. I finally went and got medicine for acid reflux-apparently reflux can cause that feeling sometimes. I took ...
by Mr.Anon
Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:06 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Hi Guys,my story....so far.
Replies: 16
Views: 5478

Hi guys,thanks for all the replies,good to know we are all in the same boat trying each other out!

I Went to the Dr.Stemmer clinic in harley street London,and found it to be a waste of time and money,i would avoid it if you were thinking of trying it,it is just a glorified dental hygienist who ...
by Mr.Anon
Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:35 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Hi Guys,my story....so far.
Replies: 16
Views: 5478

Hi Guys,my story....so far.

Firstly let me congratulate the moderators and members for such a great,informative and helpful board and place of reference,i have been looking for a site just like this for a long time,and i can now share my experiences,what i have noticed on here is the togetherness,i no longer feel alone and ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗