THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 7 matches

by dr3amboy
Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: A few questions for those who found love.
Replies: 7
Views: 2912

Delicate balance

Wow, after reading this thread I have to comment on it.

OP, if you are really interested in this person and believe that something can come out of it, YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE CHANCE. Please do not let this "minor" inconvenience stop you from finding your true love. I say "minor" because it really is ...
by dr3amboy
Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:27 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Finally, I had my tonsillectomy
Replies: 16
Views: 16432

Wow, congratulations. I hope everything works out and make sure to update us on the situation. I am also going to schedule to have the same operation soon.
by dr3amboy
Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:34 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Went to see ENT
Replies: 3
Views: 1725

Yes, I did get Nexium for the sinus spray and NeilSinus for the flush. Also, I was prescribed provcite for the acid reflux
by dr3amboy
Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:25 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Hi Guys,my story....so far.
Replies: 16
Views: 5495

I'm always amazed that some people with bb are able to have long term relationships. i don't know how they do it.

It's really not that bad. I've had long relationships before; 3-4 years long. I think some girls don't care as much about it as we think they do. If you can find on that does not get ...
by dr3amboy
Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:10 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Went to see ENT
Replies: 3
Views: 1725

Went to see ENT

I finally made an appointment to go see an ENT this last week. The doctor that I saw as an ENT specialist at USC medical center in the Los Angeles area. She is the same doctor that Iwillbecured went to see and I think it was a great consulation. She was very helpful and understanding. My main ...
by dr3amboy
Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:54 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tonsillectomy scheduled on 12/21/2007
Replies: 7
Views: 3813

Iwillbecured,

How was the surgery? Did it help at all with your symptoms. I also went to Dr Wrobel at the USC medical center and we had a in depth consultation on what needs to be done. She was very helpful and considerate.
by dr3amboy
Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:49 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone in the Los Angeles area?
Replies: 2
Views: 1577

I'm also in the LA area. If you need assistance, hit me up and I can help you out, as we all suffer from this disease.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗