THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by shakas808
Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:34 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Post Nasal Drip due to allergies
Replies: 4
Views: 2670

Post Nasal Drip due to allergies

I can't say this cured me completely, but I do think it has helped a lot and I don't have bad breath as much as before. Due to allergies, I have post nasal drip which has caused much of my bad breath. However, for the past 3 years, I have been taking allergy shots and although this hasn't completely ...
by shakas808
Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:58 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Alot of Gas
Replies: 2
Views: 1570

BB and gas

Just wanted to say that I have bb and a lot of gas too. I just assumed it was my bad eating habits. Anyway, if you seek some correlation, please post. Thanks.
by shakas808
Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:49 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Allergies, Post-nasal drip, and bad breath
Replies: 1
Views: 1038

Allergies, Post-nasal drip, and bad breath

I also posted this in another area since I wasn't quite sure where I would get the most responses. Sorry for anyone who's reading this twice.

-----------------------

From my understanding, post-nasal drip is due to having over-active glands that create excess mucus possibly due to allergies. I've ...
by shakas808
Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:48 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Question about bad breath, post-nasal drip, and allergies
Replies: 1
Views: 1448

Question about bad breath, post-nasal drip, and allergies

From my understanding, post-nasal drip is due to having over-active glands that create excess mucus possibly due to allergies. I've been told that I'm a good candidate for allergy shots.

Has anyone gotten allergy shots to rid their allergies, thereby rid their post-nasal drip? If so, did this ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗