THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 40 matches
- Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:53 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I joined this site 4 years ago and still STINK
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3688
TMAU TEST
What Dr. do I see if I want to get a TMAU test and how much does it cost?
- Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:14 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I HAVE A NEW FIGHT NOW
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2642
- Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I HAVE A NEW FIGHT NOW
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2642
THANK YOU
Thank you toto and mike. I really needed to hear that.
- Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:33 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I HAVE A NEW FIGHT NOW
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2642
I HAVE A NEW FIGHT NOW
I fought with bad breath since I was 13 I'm now 44. Wednesday I was dignosed with MS, so now I have a new fight. I'm scared to death. PLEASE SAY PRAYERS FOR ME!! I know some of you all don't believe in a higher power and that's ok but could you please just say a quick prayer for me anyway. I ...
- Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:50 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: best week of my life
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1083
best week of my life
This week was the best of my life! I had a sinus infection and antibiotics was prescribed to me. The antibiotics of course have neutralized the bacteria in my mouth so my breath have been fresh all week. I didn't have to brush my teeth 3 times at work, I could laugh and talk with everyone and eat ...
- Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:11 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: i have it since 3rd grade,, why?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5167
- Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:14 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: i have it since 3rd grade,, why?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5167
- Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:27 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: i have it since 3rd grade,, why?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5167
ruch, I had the same thing happen to me. I was given tetracycline when I was about 2 or 3 and my bad breath started at 13. I also developed gum disease at an early age. My gum disease started at 18. The dentist didn't even catch it then. I wish it was a way to blance the bacteria in my mouth. I have ...
- Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:03 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I need help with some questions
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1543
- Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:16 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I need help with some questions
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1543
I need help with some questions
Hello, I'm going to make an appointment for a endoscopy. I wanted to know who kind of questions should I ask the gastroenterologist before the procedure. I know that I should ask about h pylori but what else? Thanks for your time.
- Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:00 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: GUM DISEASE & NOSE ODOR
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4132
Yes Gum disease can cause nose odor
Yes. I had bad nose odor because of gum disease. Go to a periodontist. I got scraping and plaining done. It may be called something else now because that's been 15 years. After having it done I stopped having nasal odor. I still have bad breath but the nose odor is gone. My breath is bad but not ...
- Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:26 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Sweet breath lady I wish it was me
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1352
Sweet breath lady I wish it was me
Friday I had to go to a doctors appointment and his assistant have such fresh breath. Her breath had a nice normal sweet smell(not diabetic breath). Even when she breathe through her nose I could smell the nice sweet smell. God I would give anything if I had breath like that. I just can't believe ...
- Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:06 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone tried Therabreath and does it work?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 26570
Alot of bad things have been said about Therabreath and Dr katz but I have to admit that he was the first person that was saying that some tooth paste use sodium lauryl sulfate and mouthwashes use alcohol. He said that sodium lauryl sulfate dries out the mouth and he was right. His tooth paste help ...
- Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:07 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 2011 WOW!! WTF!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2852
2011 WOW!! WTF!
I can't believe that this is 2011 and we are still having BB problems. If someone would have told me in 1982 that I still would be having this problem I would have laughed. We have all kind of cell phones, computers even a TV that can show movies in 3D but we can't solve bad breath. DAMN!! Dentist ...
- Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:54 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: how old are you how long have you suffered
- Replies: 22
- Views: 14775
I'm 42 and have suffered since I was 13. I can't believe it's been 29 years and no cure. Every year I kept thinking there would be a cure damn! I was so wrong. The hope of a cure is the only thing that kept me going if I would have known when I was 13 that at 42 I would still have bad breath I might ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.