THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I HAVE A NEW FIGHT NOW
I HAVE A NEW FIGHT NOW
I fought with bad breath since I was 13 I'm now 44. Wednesday I was dignosed with MS, so now I have a new fight. I'm scared to death. PLEASE SAY PRAYERS FOR ME!! I know some of you all don't believe in a higher power and that's ok but could you please just say a quick prayer for me anyway. I consider you all family so I need your prayers. THANK YOU. 
-
Music Lady
- Advanced
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:16 pm
Sweetnlow,
I was doing some searches this weekend for the kind of odor I have and some of the symptoms and came across at least 3 other sights where people posted they had a "dirty sock/cheesy" kind of odor and also had been diagnosed with MS.
I can post each of them if you want. I just wonder whether you think there might some how be a connection and is this the kind of odor you have.
Neither of the other three had bad breath btw. One had a dirty sock odor on his face and the other had a dirty sock body odor. And I forget what the other was. But two of them felt the odor had cleared up after going on a gluten/yeast free diet.
I myself have severe vertigo and tremors in my hands arms and legs but my docs always told me this could be just hereditary. Thanks for your response.
I was doing some searches this weekend for the kind of odor I have and some of the symptoms and came across at least 3 other sights where people posted they had a "dirty sock/cheesy" kind of odor and also had been diagnosed with MS.
I can post each of them if you want. I just wonder whether you think there might some how be a connection and is this the kind of odor you have.
Neither of the other three had bad breath btw. One had a dirty sock odor on his face and the other had a dirty sock body odor. And I forget what the other was. But two of them felt the odor had cleared up after going on a gluten/yeast free diet.
I myself have severe vertigo and tremors in my hands arms and legs but my docs always told me this could be just hereditary. Thanks for your response.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.