Your Email Address:

First Name:

I HAVE A NEW FIGHT NOW

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sweetnlow

I HAVE A NEW FIGHT NOW

Post by sweetnlow »

I fought with bad breath since I was 13 I'm now 44. Wednesday I was dignosed with MS, so now I have a new fight. I'm scared to death. PLEASE SAY PRAYERS FOR ME!! I know some of you all don't believe in a higher power and that's ok but could you please just say a quick prayer for me anyway. I consider you all family so I need your prayers. THANK YOU. :(

toto

Post by toto »

we peay for you Sweetnlow.
we dont leave you for a second.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I'm sorry to hear that, sweetnlow. I wish you the best of health!
sweetnlow

THANK YOU

Post by sweetnlow »

Thank you toto and mike. I really needed to hear that.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

You never know, maybe something in your treatment wipes out the BB. I've heard of things like that happening. Stay up, you already know you're stronger than most!
Tibya
Advanced

Post by Tibya »

Be strong. Prayers are with you.
sweetnlow

Post by sweetnlow »

Elliot I was thinking the same thing. Maybe the medicine will help my breath. Thanks for you comment.

Tibya Thank You for your prayers. I need them.
Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

Sweetnlow,
I was doing some searches this weekend for the kind of odor I have and some of the symptoms and came across at least 3 other sights where people posted they had a "dirty sock/cheesy" kind of odor and also had been diagnosed with MS.

I can post each of them if you want. I just wonder whether you think there might some how be a connection and is this the kind of odor you have.

Neither of the other three had bad breath btw. One had a dirty sock odor on his face and the other had a dirty sock body odor. And I forget what the other was. But two of them felt the odor had cleared up after going on a gluten/yeast free diet.

I myself have severe vertigo and tremors in my hands arms and legs but my docs always told me this could be just hereditary. Thanks for your response.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic