THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 13 matches

by sharmayne
Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:14 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: forewarning
Replies: 7
Views: 3116

We have to have hope..

I believe that there will be a cure, maybe not in our life time. Oh well at least we did something, we tried to help our future sufferers, we were'nt selfish. We all wish it helped us but maybe help comes to late, We can still say that we tried thanks to people like Jimi who has pioneered for this ...
by sharmayne
Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:00 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Don't Speak...
Replies: 2
Views: 1190

Don't Speak...

So let me share with my fellow sufferers what happened to me yesterday. Well it was the saddest day of my life, my Father died of cancer yesterday. I just came back from seeing him at the hospital and I stopped at my local store just two blocks from my house to get a bottle of water. I was ...
by sharmayne
Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:31 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Simple regimen eliminates chronic bad breath
Replies: 15
Views: 6418

"The fear of halitosis, known as halitophobia, sometimes is so great that up to 25 percent of people claiming to have halitosis actually don't," he added. "Halitophobia is associated with obsessive compulsive disorders and even has resulted in s*****e, so there is a need for effective treatments for ...
by sharmayne
Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:10 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: It's amazing... i DON'T UNDERSTAND IT
Replies: 2
Views: 1307

It's amazing... i DON'T UNDERSTAND IT

I know a bumb. I down and out bumb but nice guy, I'm pretty sure he hasn't brushed in teeth in god knows how long but believe me. When he speaks to me I smell nothing. He is the one who keeps rubbing his nose at the stench of my breath. He used to be married but became a full time drunk, left his ...
by sharmayne
Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:28 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: We cant smell eachother?
Replies: 52
Views: 15142

Consder youself lucky

I'ts great that neither of you smelt each other, infact I think it's down right ironic and amazing if you are chronic and full force, rotten egg halitosis breath like me. More power to both and good luck.
by sharmayne
Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:40 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I would love to meet a young woman with BB
Replies: 8
Views: 3119

seriously

None of us really wants to be with someone with renk breath. How awful to have to bare the stench but its either that or be alone for the rest of our lives. I don't really no which is worse.
by sharmayne
Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:23 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tonsills out and cured
Replies: 38
Views: 13528

No change here

I had my tonsils out in 2000 I thought I'd be cured too. No such luck sh-- breath is still here and so am I. What a way to live.
by sharmayne
Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:16 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: CHAT - Sunday 13th April - who is interested?
Replies: 8
Views: 3003

Never anyone there..

I've tried using the chat after 4pm eastern time as it states but there is never anyone on it. ](*,)
by sharmayne
Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:11 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: having bad breath and being in an "intimate" relat
Replies: 16
Views: 6261

Feel the fear and do it anyway..

Feel the fear and do it anyway is motivational a book that I read by Susan Jeffers a psychologist. It basically tells you to go for it, no matter what the outcome. I think that whether or not he offers you gum, he is interested in you and maybe, just maybe he is an amazing guy who is willing to deal ...
by sharmayne
Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:38 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: how bad is it?
Replies: 53
Views: 18381

I can smell my own BB

Well I know its been said that people can't smell your own breath but I can. That is exactly why I know mine is extremly bad. I know I can't smell the full potency of it but I can only imagine. After the whole regimen of flossing, brushing, mouth wash, scraping the tongue the works, it usually is ...
by sharmayne
Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:08 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What? No Way..
Replies: 4
Views: 1853

Stress is a big part in BB

Stress definitely plays a big part in BB, I know that my breath is deadly when I am severly stressed. When my Mom passed away at the funeral friends and family where stunded by it in the middle of mourning. I could not respond even to say thank you for their condolences because I could see the ...
by sharmayne
Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:27 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Thanks for the support...
Replies: 2
Views: 3747

What are we doing here

Hey Busted,
your so right it makes you wonder what are we really doing here. I watch Oprah all the time and hear all these motivational speakers saying live your life to the fullest and fulfill your dreams. Well that obviously does not apply to us. I think if I were not cursed with bb I would have ...
by sharmayne
Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:13 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Thanks for the support...
Replies: 2
Views: 3747

Thanks for the support...

Hi guys,
I'm newly registered to this site but I have been brousing thru for a while now. It really helps to know that your not alone. I have had halitosis since I was a kid. I remember my best friend making jokes about being able to smell my breath over the phone. I come from a large family and I ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗