THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 12 matches

by danceintherain
Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:47 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 192816

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
by danceintherain
Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:19 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: HALITOSIS!? I THINK IT IS ALL ABOUT TMAU
Replies: 20
Views: 6664



Hi lastone, I've had bb since 19-20 years of age and I'm currently 28. I don't have bo either however, I seem to have gas and burp an awful lot. But, I do eat lots of yogurt. Have you every been on any diets or taken any diet pills or other suppliments?? For some strange reason I believe ...
by danceintherain
Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:13 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: HALITOSIS!? I THINK IT IS ALL ABOUT TMAU
Replies: 20
Views: 6664

TOOCUTE I've had bb since 19-20 years of age and I'm currently 28. I don't have bo either however, I seem to have gas and burp an awful lot. But, I do eat lots of yogurt. Have you every been on any diets or taken any diet pills or other suppliments?? For some strange reason I believe phentermine is ...
by danceintherain
Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:11 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Sticky White GOO
Replies: 1
Views: 1457

Sticky White GOO

Does anyone have instances where after they brush their teeth, maybe about an hour later, they have sticky stuff on the inside of their mouth, and when you wipe your lips, it shows as white lines of goo that dry up pretty quick?
by danceintherain
Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:04 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Fired Due to BB
Replies: 3
Views: 2334

Fired Due to BB

Has anyone ever had a Manager at their employment office speak with them about their BB? Has anyone been fired ever? Has anyone ever received an anonymous note...or letter complaining or speaking of it?

Does anyone have someone close to them, that helps them through it, and confirms with them that ...
by danceintherain
Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:55 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Why is it So hard for People To tell us???
Replies: 5
Views: 2848

Thanks for that Spygirl. I would love to think that my husband is telling the truth though. I would hate to think that I smell and I am all in his family's face talking etc. I would hate to embarrass him around his family and friends. He is not the type of person that would like that...so I think. I ...
by danceintherain
Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:07 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: how bad is it?
Replies: 53
Views: 18370

Sometimes I wish I could just stop everybody's daily routine and have them fill out a survey about how I smelled and from how far away. At least then I would know and not just be constantly guessing and driving myself insane.

I know what you mean Eric. I think the same way sometimes. Sometimes it ...
by danceintherain
Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:54 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Can anyone give me some advice?
Replies: 3
Views: 2050

when those fillings come out your teeth can start decaying again. That decay stinks.

Get the recapped ASAP & pray to everything holy that the stench goes away.

If it does, be sure to give thanks every day for the rest of your life

AMEN TO THAT!

Its best to get your teeth cleaned every 6 months ...
by danceintherain
Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:50 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Why is it So hard for People To tell us???
Replies: 5
Views: 2848

Why is it So hard for People To tell us???

I don't understand why it is so hard for people to tell me, even when I ask some family members. I don't understand that. I went through years of BB. Strangers mainly letting you know by tooting up their nose, or rubbing their nose or making smart remarks. I have tried everything. ENT SPEcialist ...
by danceintherain
Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:39 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: So how is everyone coping/feeling?
Replies: 31
Views: 12202

I feel your pain and I experience the same agony all day long.
I started a new job this week and two of my coworkers asked me out to lunch to welcome me to the area. I accepted their invititation because I did not want to appear rude, but inside I was dying. I appreciated their sincerity but knew ...
by danceintherain
Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:15 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: how bad is it?
Replies: 53
Views: 18370

One thing that i can say, is that I have never smelled my breath before. EVER. I simply can't smell it. Even licking my arm etc. i cannot smell it at all.
by danceintherain
Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:48 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Fecal Breath = Stomach problem?
Replies: 32
Views: 31857

I feel your pain

I am a 37 year old woman. I do believe I suffer from BB. I have been told in the past. I have the "turn head" while talking, rubbing the nose. Not all the time, but quite often. I have no idea what my problem is.

I got married in 2005. I never mentioned this to my husband, because He never ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗