I am curious if this works for those with oral BB. Not BB due to stomach issues. You can search for it on Amazon. I want to know if it's worth trying before I spend lots of $$ trying to get this shipped to Norway.
Thanks very much in advance.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 32 matches
- Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:01 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone tried Elementa Silver mouthwash
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2071
- Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:40 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fecal Breath = Stomach problem?
- Replies: 32
- Views: 31859
I think you can blame your BB on your stomach if you were diagnosed with GERD or gastritis. And no, it does not have to be the bacterial kind. Mine wasn't. You can read my previous posts if you want to know my history with BB.
I recently had a second endoscopy and my gastritis has completely healed ...
I recently had a second endoscopy and my gastritis has completely healed ...
- Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Oragenics Probiora
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4493
- Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:21 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Oragenics Probiora
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4493
I have ordered some. Since I don't live in the USA, it will take sometime before I receive this. I have also tried Blis, saw astonishing results for about a week and then reverted to crappy breath. However, I would really like to try this new product. I think if there are any US based members they ...
- Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: what is your body type?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3891
- Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: for a temperory relief, try drinking Cinammon Apple Tea
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2703
- Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: i think bad breath made us a beeter person
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3295
I think it takes away from the person I can be. It is a continuous obstacle that I have to overcome every waking hour that I spend with someone I don't know because my family and husband are immune to my BB. I have also noticed that my close friends don't detect it anymore either. It's always when I ...
- Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chronic BB Gone - 1 month thus far
- Replies: 49
- Views: 21144
- Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:59 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: for a temperory relief, try drinking Cinammon Apple Tea
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2703
- Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:40 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: CALLING DRASTIC
- Replies: 17
- Views: 4889
Drastic,
Did you see good results on the anti candida diet? The reason I ask is that I am on a candida diet as well at the moment and I eat foods similar to what you are currently eating. I am also taking Olive leaf extract and coconut oil to kill candida. I got a positive candida diagnosis from an ...
Did you see good results on the anti candida diet? The reason I ask is that I am on a candida diet as well at the moment and I eat foods similar to what you are currently eating. I am also taking Olive leaf extract and coconut oil to kill candida. I got a positive candida diagnosis from an ...
- Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:36 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chronic BB Gone - 1 month thus far
- Replies: 49
- Views: 21144
- Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:20 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I CURED my Fecal Bad Breath Odor, you can too.
- Replies: 138
- Views: 78049
Thanks greenbay for posting your results. Are you able to eat garlic and onions now? Do you get fecal BB after eating them now? How long did it take you to see these results? Are you on a sugar free diet now? Do you drink alcohol.
I have taken huge doses of probiotics and have never had any die off ...
I have taken huge doses of probiotics and have never had any die off ...
- Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Don't give a ***k anymore
- Replies: 27
- Views: 8181
- Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:12 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Do I have the strongest BB on this board
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4536
- Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:35 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Do I have the strongest BB on this board
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4536
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.