Hi Malory,
I've recently had appointments with an ENT and dentist which have almost completely convinced me that my bb problem is not related to my sinuses or teeth (98% certain!)
This leaves my stomach problems to be investigated. I have a multitude of symptoms and have had for many years. I ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 381 matches
- Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Call to arms fromTMAU sufferer UK
- Replies: 23
- Views: 11061
- Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:47 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I tried EVERYTHING and I'm finally cured!!
- Replies: 20
- Views: 11721
- Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:09 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Call to arms fromTMAU sufferer UK
- Replies: 23
- Views: 11061
Hi Hali,
I think my doctor will carry out this test if I ask her, it's just getting the courage up to ask her. I seem to have a pathological fear of doctors/dentists nowadays, mainly 'cos of the shoddy way I've been treated by many 'medical professions' when I've asked for help with my bb problem ...
I think my doctor will carry out this test if I ask her, it's just getting the courage up to ask her. I seem to have a pathological fear of doctors/dentists nowadays, mainly 'cos of the shoddy way I've been treated by many 'medical professions' when I've asked for help with my bb problem ...
- Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Call to arms fromTMAU sufferer UK
- Replies: 23
- Views: 11061
- Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Call to arms fromTMAU sufferer UK
- Replies: 23
- Views: 11061
Hey Malory,
After 21 years of suffering from bb, and having many of the more obvious causes investigated, I'm beginning to think there's a possibility that I may be suffering from secondary TMAU. I've always rejected this in the past as I assumed (along with many others), that to suffer from this ...
After 21 years of suffering from bb, and having many of the more obvious causes investigated, I'm beginning to think there's a possibility that I may be suffering from secondary TMAU. I've always rejected this in the past as I assumed (along with many others), that to suffer from this ...
- Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:30 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: This Cure works for me!!
- Replies: 34
- Views: 22227
- Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:38 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHO IS CURED WITH THE HELP OF OUR SITE?
- Replies: 51
- Views: 31812
- Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: This Cure works for me!!
- Replies: 34
- Views: 22227
- Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:43 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tonsil Stones, BB and Other Tonsils After Tonsillectomy
- Replies: 6
- Views: 13914
- Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tonsil Stones, BB and Other Tonsils After Tonsillectomy
- Replies: 6
- Views: 13914
Tonsil Stones, BB and Other Tonsils After Tonsillectomy
Like many people here, I suffered from tonsil stones and had my tonsils removed several years ago. Unfortunately this didn't cure my bb.
However, I've been looking around and apparently tonsil stones and bacteria can form on or in ALL tonsil tissues. Therefore, if you've only had your palantine ...
However, I've been looking around and apparently tonsil stones and bacteria can form on or in ALL tonsil tissues. Therefore, if you've only had your palantine ...
- Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:12 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lingual Tonsils and Adenoids
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1298
Lingual Tonsils and Adenoids
Many of us here have had our palantine tonsils removed, due to tonsil stones, but unfortunately many of us (including myself), found that this didn't help with our bb.
I'm just wondering how many people have had their lingual tonsils and/or adenoids removed and found that this helped improve their ...
I'm just wondering how many people have had their lingual tonsils and/or adenoids removed and found that this helped improve their ...
- Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:16 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: candida testing
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3934
- Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:14 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: candida testing
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3934
- Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: halitosisux said leave tongue alone. I think he right
- Replies: 62
- Views: 19243
- Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:14 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: halitosisux said leave tongue alone. I think he right
- Replies: 62
- Views: 19243
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.